This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

SAP Training Manuals

SAP Training/Certification related postings (For Registered Users Only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish

Re: SAP Training Manuals

Postby waltersen » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:14 am

Hello,

all SAP training (from SAP or other) is not worth a nickel (and it is more important if it is your own nickel) if you not have a living system to train. So this offer is only valuable for people who have a job.

I not recommend anyone to pay for a course or materials who does not have a job with SAP.

Job first, then SAP. And the advantage that the education is paid from your employer.

W.
waltersen

Postby Gothmog » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:06 am

sapaccountant wrote:We show you where you can download a 90 day trial SAP system for learning.

Isn't it an ABAP trial system? No functional modules may make it difficult to train on
FICO, SD, MM, PS, HR and more.
68 74 74 70 3a 2f 2f 74 69 6e 79 75 72 6c 2e 63 6f 6d 2f 62 64 6f 37 6d 77 67
Gothmog

Postby waltersen » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:43 am

There are many people in jobs who do not use SAP and want to learn SAP to apply for a job using SAP.
There many people who are out of work and want to learn SAP to help themselves get a job.
There are people using one module of SAP at work and want to learn more of the system.

3. Then you can use training material or a course, that is okay. You need only a sandbox or development system to play with. I am a tester and last level supporter (MM WM) and I got courses for security, queries, eCATT. Of course you must convince your boss why this course is good for your company (and not only for you).

1. and 2. How I said bad idea. You should qualify in general way like school, apprenticeship, university and then apply for a job. Then you can say I want to work with SAP.

If you are good this should work. You concentrate first on general education and then on special ones. I have also certificates for testing (ISTQB). And there are also ones for requirement engineering, project manager... . Makes more sense if you have a job in that area or start to have a job then to make a certificate in hope to get a job.

W.
waltersen

Return to Education Services/Training/Certification