This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Suggestions Required for choosing a Right Module in SAP

SAP Training/Certification related postings (For Registered Users Only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish

Suggestions Required for choosing a Right Module in SAP

Postby ravipanguluru » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Hi,This is Ravi.I had completed my Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communications and Masters Degree in Applied Electronics from Chennai.Right now I am planning to shift my career into SAP.Recently I had visited Reliance Global Institute in Chennai to en-quire abut SAP and they had stressed that SAP ABAP have more jobs in present market compared to other SAP Functional Modules.Right now I am i'm sort of confusion in choosing a Module in SAP based upon my background.Could anyone please suggest me to the following:
1. Right Institute for joining SAP in Hyderabad or Chennai.
2. Demand for which SAP Modules in present day market.
3. Need Help abut Reliance Global Institute with regards to How good they are with Teaching,Training and Placement assurance etc.
4. Please also suggest me the Module that I should go for in SAP based upon my Background and Present Market
5. I also heard that there Oracle and People Soft have Modules similar like SAP and also please suggest which one is good in present market.

Could anyone please answer to my above questions which will be a Great help in moving my career forward?

Thanks,
Ravi
ravipanguluru

Re: Suggestions Required for choosing a Right Module in SAP

Postby Baz » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:01 am

moved out of Technical forum!

currently there is no module linked to your background - as you have failed to provide any work related information!
even with your education, SAP is not really geared into that type of market.

Do you have much of a programming background? if not, ABAP is definitely not the way to go...
Baz

AsPiRiNg tUlY iDiOt Image

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

check out my Podcasts http://dj-baz.podomatic.com
Baz

Re: Suggestions Required for choosing a Right Module in SAP

Postby Jim B » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:24 am

Why SAP? You have some relatively serious education in communications electronics. Why not just go with that, rather than a change of career when have invested so much effort in pursuing another? SAP is business focussed - more the area of an accounting or logistics education.

Jim
Jim B

Return to Education Services/Training/Certification