Which SAP course with MBA in MIS

SAP Training/Certification related postings (For Registered Users Only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish

MatthewStuart28

Which SAP course with MBA in MIS

Post by MatthewStuart28 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:24 am

Hi,
I have done my bachelor of engineering in computer science and engineering(from India).I have work experience of two and a half years as software engineer. which SAP course should i go for with my technical background? thanks for your help..

Al.

Re: Which SAP course with MBA in MIS

Post by Al. » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:34 am

Which area of SAP interests you? Decide and focus on that. You will spend so much time doing it, you should do it in an area good for you. There is a lot of nonsense written about hot skills and earning potential. If you are good and want it, you will earn lots of money and have good career. If you are not good or are lazy then you won't.

Edited to add: Why is a Masters in Science and/or Engineering called an MBA and not an MSc or MEng? Just curious to know.

thx4allthefish

Post by thx4allthefish » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:38 am

MatthewStuart28,

I have been watching you for quite some time now. From your various posts, I cannot clearly see what you are up to. Neither do you have a special area you want to occupy nor a location ...

... and as of today you have tried to attach a SPAMmy ad to an existing post in the HR-forum (where you were promptly reported by the regulars over there). I have issued a formal warning to you and will leave it at that.

But.

I'd like you to think twice before you resume your trolling.
curiousorange wrote: I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?

rangachary

Post by rangachary » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:13 am

Al. wrote:Which area of SAP interests you? Decide and focus on that. You will spend so much time doing it, you should do it in an area good for you. There is a lot of nonsense written about hot skills and earning potential. If you are good and want it, you will earn lots of money and have good career. If you are not good or are lazy then you won't.

Edited to add: Why is a Masters in Science and/or Engineering called an MBA and not an MSc or MEng? Just curious to know.
Al, MBA stands for Masters in Business Administration.
A Masters in Science is indeed called MSc and one in Engineering is mostly called M Tech in our neck of the woods.

Al.

Post by Al. » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:20 am

Rangachary - Thanks for that :-) Clears it up for me.