Need suggestion on SAP SD

SAP Training/Certification related postings (For Registered Users Only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish

armohammed

Need suggestion on SAP SD

Post by armohammed » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Hi,

Need suggestion on the course.

I have been in system ess(Legacy order management system), order management from last 5 years as techno functional support. I have taken oracle apps financial functional course a year back...but not able to get thru the interview. i want to know which is best way i can move forward, is that with SAP SD or with oracle apps finance as functional consultant..please suggest.

Thanks

bgamble

Re: Need suggestion on SAP SD

Post by bgamble » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:15 am

armohammed wrote:Hi,

Need suggestion on the course.

I have been in system ess(Legacy order management system), order management from last 5 years as techno functional support. I have taken oracle apps financial functional course a year back...but not able to get thru the interview. i want to know which is best way i can move forward, is that with SAP SD or with oracle apps finance as functional consultant..please suggest.

Thanks

I would say oracle apps finance . I just asked the guy next to me and he agrees also. Go with oracle apps finance
In my opinion, Pepper Spray is underutilized as an effective tool for scope control

MatthewStuart28

Re: Need suggestion on SAP SD

Post by MatthewStuart28 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:01 am

learn in the calm of your home, interesting …,and also having a cup of coffee with some cookies..............