Career Advice: SAP modules with highest pay rates in future

SAP Training/Certification related postings (For Registered Users Only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish

alisap

Career Advice: SAP modules with highest pay rates in future

Post by alisap » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:34 am

Hi

Which SAP modules / solutions will be pay highest figures / most demanding in future?

I am looking for your valuable advice on this topic, I have a few answers in mind but would like to see your valuable comments. Please see below and also suggest ur own:

* SAP BI (for consultants having experience in FICO, so past & future profitablity and business direction can be discussed) OR

* SAP BI (for consultants having experience in SD, so past & future customers and business trends can be discussed) OR

* SAP QM with PP (so internal inefficiencies may be discussed in industries having fierciest external competition as well as more profitibilty can be achieved)

* SAP IS-Media (as future is of media)

* SAP IS-Telcos (as IS-Oil & Gas will not be much in demand coz of limited fossil material)

SO, we can also align our future quest, PLEASE SUGGEST YOUR OWN ANSWERS AS WELL.
regards

abap_doctor

Re: Career Advice: SAP modules with highest pay rates in future

Post by abap_doctor » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:51 am

Wouldn't you rather do something you enjoy? Or is it just money, money, money??? :cry:

I'd rather our futures weren't aligned, thankyou... :?
The Doc
Tuly Idiot Magna Grand Docot Image

Snowy

Post by Snowy » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:31 am

I would go for PDG for a big company that uses SAP. look at wall street, some of them made over 50 millions US last year.

thx4allthefish

Post by thx4allthefish » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:43 pm

alisap,

would you be good enough? professionally and otherwise? can you be that perfect in subject and in managing/leading people and projects? do you think you could be perfect enough to be at the top of the money-gathering lot?

or are you just midrange, with the one or other good (maybe ingenious idea) every now and then?

are you, maybe not even as good as that?

when you are done asking the questions that 'a stallion that mounts the world' would do, maybe we can talk seriously.
curiousorange wrote: I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?

Mobashir

Post by Mobashir » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:30 am

Alisap,

If you work in area where demand is high, obviously you will earn higher salaries.

SAP QM and PP combinition is great for helping companies make more profitable especially in industries where an organization is facing pefect or monopolistic competition.

But QM and PP are basic modules and most of SAP customers also using it. In contrast, demand for APO, SNP and other advanced SCM modules will be higher in future.

The next decade is for BI, SAP customers would like to see hidden trends in their data, predict future and get maximum benefits of having SAP applications.

IS are niche markets, and obviouslly pays above all. If somebody wants to move to IS , he will have advantage if he is working on SD modules nowadays, coz man difference from one industry to another industry lie in sales, distribution and service processes. Then it comes manufacutring (PP) and Purchasing / warehousing (MM).

regards
Mobashir

shinzo159

Post by shinzo159 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:14 am

I can't see any good in the future... Economy is turning down... I think, this is the first thing to be discussed... This is more serious. :cry:

SAP2020

Post by SAP2020 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Anything to do with BI will be good.

Everyone now wants statistical data to make sense of all the information and be able to make decisions based on it

vivah

Post by vivah » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:31 am

I think BW is getting Hot these days.
Thanks much for educating me,

Vivah

The reason I am in this forum, read below:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=327321