This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Help with Plant Address

All postings related to SRM only

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Help with Plant Address

Postby philwilliams » Wed May 27, 2009 8:06 am

Hi all
I hope someone can help me with this problem that is driving me mad.

A user is raising a Shopping cart and after they raise it, they print the SC but the address at the bottom for delivery address is not what it should be.

The address is the same as from R/3 transaction WB03 for the site. This site was amended in WB03 and in was expecting it to replicate in EBP but it has not.
Table T001W in R/3 has the new address.

I ran BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED for this one location but i get an error back saying plant already exists which it does but i just want to update the details,

I can not run BBP_ATTR_TEXT_REFRESH because attribute WRK is not there which i believe updates this. I did see an OSS note to update that earlier but i can not find this.

can anyone help me? is there a table in SRM that holds plant addresses or when adding a plant to the extended attributes/location does it look up at R/3. Do i need to chnage the address somewhere else in R/3?

This is driving me mad so some help would be appreciated.

we are using BBPCRM 4.0 and have not done any releases in years which does not help and it is out of support now :O(

Thanks
phil
philwilliams

Re: Help with Plant Address

Postby SRMnewbie » Wed May 27, 2009 10:32 am

Hi Phil,

If you look at the Org structure under attrubutes you should find a radio button called locations, this once pressed will supply a business partner number. Take this number and put it in the transaction BP, you will then be able to change the address in here. Works in my system, but my system is more antiquated that yours!

Hope this helps.
SRMnewbie

Re: Help with Plant Address

Postby philwilliams » Thu May 28, 2009 1:01 am

Hi, Thanks for the answer. I actually went into transaction BP yesterday having never previously used it. this did indeed rectify the issue.
many thanks
phil
philwilliams

Return to SRM Supplier Relationship Management