This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Transfer of Storage locations from Backend

All postings related to SRM only

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Transfer of Storage locations from Backend

Postby philwilliams » Tue May 12, 2009 2:27 am

Ok, we have encountered a problem with the transfer of storage locations from R/3 to SRM.
Storage locations are setup in OX09. We setup temporary locations under one site umbrella. We have never had any issues in the past and this process is fine.
Table T001L in R/3 shows all the storage locations under the one site code and the stge loc description is populated.

We then assign the storage location in EBP in PPOMA_BBP extended attributes - Storage locations but if we enter the src system and type the stor location code in, the Description can often be blank or incorrect. If we do a search by using the drop down on stor loc the correct description is bought through.

Table BBP_ATTR_VALUE_T appears to show the incorrect details and what is in this table appears to be what is bought through as if we enter the stor loc manually.

I have read that if i run BBP_ATTR_TEXT_REFRESH with LAG it will update but it does not appear to be working.

I have seen a few OSS notes but not sure which one for my system.
We are using BBPCRM 4.0 and the system has not had any releases for a few years now.

Can anyone help me?
philwilliams

Re: Transfer of Storage locations from Backend

Postby rmbond » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Hi Phil,

I am also facing similar issue, did you get a solution.

Thanks & Regards
R.M.
rmbond

Return to SRM Supplier Relationship Management