This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Contract Replication: Global or Local?

All postings related to SRM only

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Contract Replication: Global or Local?

Postby titticy » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:58 am

Hi gurus,
I'm working in SRM 5.0, ECS, backend ECC 6.0.
The requiremenst are:
1 - Master systems of Contracts must be SAP ECC.
2 -Contract Replication vs SRM (through BBP_CONTRACT_INITIAL_UPLOAD or a custom program).
3 -Manual Creation of Shopping Cart in SRM (with replicated Contract as source of supply)
4- Automatic PO creation in SRM
5- Automatic PO creation in ECC (copy of SRM PO)

6-Every time a user creates a PO in ECC (referring to the Master Contact), the SRM Contract must be updated (Contract Header history and Contract Position History)

In point 2 I need to decide which SRM transaction type to use for contract replication.
--> Local Contract: it could be a valid source of supply in SRM, but Local Contract is not expected to create a ECC PO.
--> Global Outline Agreement: it could not be a valid source of supply in SRM (correct me if I'm wrong...there is a BADI to let it), but GOA needs to be distributed in ECC (and the requirement is that the Contract replicated from ECC to SRM must not be distributed in ECC).

If I use GOA as the transaction type for replication, is there a way to tell SRM that the Master ECC contract act as the distributed Contract, so that I can:
a - avoid to distribute SRM Contract after the replication
b- update SRM Contract every time a user creates a PO in ECC (referring to the ECC Master Contact).

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

T.
titticy

Re: Contract Replication: Global or Local?

Postby sathyakv » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:12 am

HI,

you can differenciate using attributes GCTR and PCTR for global or local contracts and also check for BADI's available in SPRO....

Regards,
Sathya...
sathyakv

Return to SRM Supplier Relationship Management