This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Cost Assignment tab in shopping cart disappears

All postings related to SRM only

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Cost Assignment tab in shopping cart disappears

Postby zmm » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:14 am

Hi,

Recently we did a service pack upgrade in our development system.
After the upgrade we are facing an issue in cost assignment tab of shopping cart.

Technical details:
SRM 4.0 with SRM Server 5.0
ECC 5.0
SAP_BASIS 6.4 (recently upgraded from Service Pack 14 to SP 20)

Issue Details:
While creating the shopping cart (classic scenario), in the cost assignment tab I am getting the list of cost centers and the G/L accounts by clicking on the F4 help “binocular” icon. After selecting the cost center and G/L account when I clicked on the “details” icon (magnifying lens) at the right extreme end to display the details of the cost center, I am getting only blank screen in that cost assignment tab.

The field cost center, G/L account gets disappeared and it is showing only blank screen. But still I am able to order the shopping cart and it gets converted to purchase requisition and I am able to see the values entered in the cost assignment tab in both the shopping cart and purchase requisition.

Note: This is happening only in Development system and in our production system no issues with the cost assignment tab. I have compared the configuration settings in Production and development system including RFS settings and it is fine.

Can you please let me know what could be the issue?

Thanks & Regards.
zmm

Return to SRM Supplier Relationship Management