This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

How to retrieve SAP Fans user forum access

Suggestions/feedback to Moderators and Admin of the site. Also, please report any errors that you might experience while using the site.

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish

How to retrieve SAP Fans user forum access

Postby Jayashri » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:37 am

My friend used SAP fans user forum (specifically PP) in past. Now he has forgotten his login and also password. He is not allowed to re-register himself as he gets error message - stating his email ID is already used. Is there a way that he can retrieve his login and password, and start using SAF fans user forum again? Is it possible to write to administrator requesting for retrieval of both login and password. He does not have original mail received from sapfans.com at the time of registration (which he did about 10 years ago).
Thanks and regards,
Jayashri.
Jayashri

Re: How to retrieve SAP Fans user forum access

Postby The Prince Of Darkness » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:56 am

Surely to goodness he must be able to remember at least one post he did with a semi unique word(s).

For instance, if I searched "Lawn Mower" I am fairly sure I would find myself.

Tell your friend to try that. Also tell him he's a plonker.
Former SAP PM, looking to move in Lawn Mower business
The Prince Of Darkness

Location: Either on a train or in a pub (if neither, arguing with an Eastern Block work colleague)

Postby thx4allthefish » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:33 am

Oh PoD.

Jayashri,

PM me the e-mail address of your friend and i will contact the admin.

moved from GD.
curiousorange wrote:I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?
thx4allthefish

Postby Jayashri » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:08 am

Jayashri wrote:My friend used SAP fans user forum (specifically PP) in past. Now he has forgotten his login and also password. He is not allowed to re-register himself as he gets error message - stating his email ID is already used. Is there a way that he can retrieve his login and password, and start using SAF fans user forum again? Is it possible to write to administrator requesting for retrieval of both login and password. He does not have original mail received from sapfans.com at the time of registration (which he did about 10 years ago).
Thanks and regards,
Jayashri.

My friends e-mail id is : santosh_nsk@yahoo.com , name: Santosh, One of his old post details are pasted below.
"Waeb,
It is possible to consume PIRs by stock transport orders/ stock transfer requisitions. Please ensure that while creating PIRs, consumption indicator is 3 and in the MRP3 view of the material master mention mixed mrp indicator 1.
Regards,
Santosh
e-mail: santosh_nsk@yahoo.com
by Santosh
on Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:50 pm

Forum: Logistics PP
Topic: Planned independant requirements
Replies: 2
Views: 252
"
Hoping that above references are sufficient, I shall request administrators to send directly to him his login and password.
Jayashri

Postby thx4allthefish » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:18 am

well, this is the one:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=84717&p=253475&hilit=consume+PIRs+by+stock#p253475

have your friend come to http://www.sapfans.com - login - follow the link 'forgot my password' - enter username and email address. a new password will be emailed to him then ...
curiousorange wrote:I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?
thx4allthefish

Return to Suggestions/Feedback/Errors