At thyssenkrupp we have more than 155,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
Joining thyssenkrupp IT Competence Center, you will become a part of a team of dedicated professionals, who support and develop Global IT Applications and thyssenkrupp infrastructure worldwide. We promise to create an environment where each employee feels valued and our teams are driven by the group spirit. You will be equipped with all necessary tools, which will help you develop your full professional potential. You will be able to balance your private and professional life, staying in close contact with what really matters to you.
- Acting as SAP Authorizations/Security internal consultant for thyssenkrupp companies worldwide, as a member of the unique SAP Competence Center Team
- Participation in SAP rollout projects for internal customers
- Conceptual & technical design of roles in alignment with SMEs and business representatives
- Acting as sparing partner for external SAP implementation partners regarding security policies and authorization concept guidelines
- Incorporating group security standards into role design
- Acting as SPOC for SAP Authorizations for assigned group of systems or customer including responsibility for support process improvement & delivery of agreed service levels
- Coaching and providing knowledge transfer for other colleagues
- Identifying opportunities for automation of recurring activities
- Taking responsibility for delivering automation initiatives resulting in higher value added services
- SoD risk analysis & mitigation with SAP GRC
- Cooperating with 1st & 3rd line support and project teams
- Expected work type split within 1 year: 80% project, 20% support
- Buisness travel up to 10% per year
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science etc. or relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of work experience in SAP authorization area
- Experience as SAP Authorizations/Security Consultant
- Participation in at least 2 full cycle SAP projects with SAP ECC/BW/HCM/Cloud products being implemented
- Knowledge of project management best practices
- Fluent written and spoken English, German language will be an asset
- Agile mindset with ability to take responsibility for delivery of end-to-end role design solution
- Excellent and broad SAP authorizations & security knowledge in various SAP products
- Strong service thinking skills and service orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and attention to details
- Experience in working in multinational team will be an asset
What we offer you
At thyssenkrupp you will be able to extend your horizon – thanks to „open door” culture, international team and a wide range of individual training courses. You will participate in transformation of global SAP system landscapes using your expertise to support implementation of new and maintaintanance of legacy systems. Opportunity to interact with customers, learn and use new SAP products and technologies will be esential to your professional growth and development of your career.
We support our future employees with relocation package & in immigration procedures.
If you are interested, please apply here:https://system.erecruiter.pl/FormTempla ... 4057fef502
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk Sp. z o.o.
Human Resources Department
al.Grunwaldzka 472 D, 80-309 Gdańsk
Telephone: +48 58 783 60 00