Joining thyssenkrupp IT Competence Center, you will be part of a team of dedicated professionals, who support and develop Global IT Applications and thyssenkrupp infrastructure worldwide. We promise to create an environment where each employee feels valued and our teams are driven by the group spirit. You will be equipped with all necessary tools, which will help you develop your full professional potential. You will be able to balance your private and professional life, staying in close contact with what really matters to you.
- Application support of SAP Solution Manager systems (7.2 and 7.1 versions)
- Knowledge and experience in ChaRM (Change Request Management): handling of bugs, transport management issues, approval procedures, status inheritance between documents, PPF actions
- Knowledge and experience in ITSM (Incident and Service Request Management): handling of bugs, closure of documents, Support Teams determination, Incident Interface
- Master data maintenance (Categorization Schemas, Support Teams, Sold-to-Parties, BRF rules), mass change of documents
- Maintenance of new Services in the system (Service Catalog)
- Connection/decommission of system landscapes to ChaRM functionality, maintenance of Change Cycles
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or related
- At least 1 year of experience in similar position
- Fluent written and spoken English, German language will be an asset
- Good SAP Solution Manager knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong service thinking skills and service orientation
- Flexibility and good interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and attention to details
At thyssenkrupp you will be able to broaden your horizon – thanks to an „open door” culture, international teams and a wide range of individual training courses. A collaborative approach and treating each other with respect have been central to what we do for more than 200 years. If that is as important to you as it is to us, then apply now.
We offer our future employees a relocation bonus & support in legalizing their stay and work in Poland!
If you are interested in the offer, please apply here:https://system.erecruiter.pl/FormTempla ... 4af7195081
Telephone: +48 58 783 60 00