This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Infosys Lodestone is Hiring: All Levels / All SAP Skillsets

SAP job related postings only ( For registered users only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish

Postby robertjpetersen » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:03 am

I'm not a recruiter, but in the interest of full disclosure, I am an Associate Partner with Infosys Lodestone responsible for delivery on a large client in the MidWest. I won’t make a dime if you get hired but we need solid people for multiple engagements in the US, hence this post.

If you're looking for the stability of a full-time 100% travel requirement consulting gig you can always apply yourself at http://www.infosyslodestone.com/. But if you contact me I can get your info in front of my recruiting team immediately. The rest will be up to you.

Right now our primary need is for people with Automotive or other large scale manufacturing/distribution experience. This includes all SAP skills sets as well as the ability to work on a large project team for a fortune 100 company. But needs change all the time so if you’re looking, why not consider this option? No contractors or agents please.

Drop me a line with your questions if you have any interest and we can discuss. Only if you like what I have to say will we talk about the next steps. I will keep any contact you make strictly between the two of us until I have explicit written instructions from you to do anything else. I've been in this field for a long time and I have no interest in screwing anyone over, including Infosys Lodestone.

Rob
email: robertjpetersen(at)yahoo(dot)com
robertjpetersen

Re: Infosys Lodestone is Hiring: All Levels / All SAP Skillsets

Postby Martin_US » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:06 am

Well Robert,

no offense, but if I look at Infosys and their history of H1B, I would stay away from them as far as I can.

Code: Select all
Visa Employer               H1B Visa(2011-2013)          Green Card(2011-2013) 
Rank                             (DeniedWithdrawn/Total)  (DeniedWithdrawn/Total)
1     Infosys Limited            591/49293                            62/68

Source: http://www.myvisajobs.com
Martin_US

Return to Job Postings/Resumes