This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.
SAP job related postings only ( For registered users only)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
SAP FICO Director - Cambridge MA - new implementation at Pharmaceutical Corp.
This client is implemting SAP financials and is interested in hiring Assoc Director Or Director Level consultant with the right to hire.
This drug development company has a NDA approval pending wiht other durgs in the pipeline. Well funded and partnered with other major drug manufacturering and development companies.
Could be a ground floor - nothing but up oppontunity. Great timing for your voice & influence to be felt as an Applications director.
This position will partner with business stakeholders within the Finance group to understand needs, define requirements, identify, implement and support technology solutions in support of Finance goals.
- Proactively partner with the Finance Organization to identify needs and identify appropriate information technology solutions for Finance;
- Build project plans, engage resources, and drive implementation projects to successful completion, meeting well defined requirements, managing scope, and keeping within project schedules and budgets;
- Prioritize projects consistent with company and business unit goals and objectives;
- Align technology solutions with overall IT strategy, architecture, and standards;
- Provide ongoing support of technology solutions that support the Finance Organization.
- 5-7 years of experience working in an IT organization supporting business technology needs, with at least 3 years of experience in project management and 3-5 years supporting Finance;
- 8-10 years biotech, pharmaceuticals or life science industry experience;
- Proven ability to lead cross-functionally and deliver projects on time, on budget and that meet well defined requirements and deliver value;
- Experience with Finance Systems is required, 5-7 years ERP (SAP) systems;
- Strong knowledge of business systems supporting General Ledger, Payroll and Payables;
- Knowledge of the "Sunshine Act" and its application is desired
- Skilled in technology integration and partnership development;
- Experience in vendor management and contract negotiation;
- Experience in biotech, pharmaceuticals or life sciences a must
This position will report to the Senior Director, Enterprise Applications
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests