This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

OBBH substitution field is missing for selection- Resolved

Financials (FI, CO, TR, EC)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Baz, darkduck

OBBH substitution field is missing for selection- Resolved

Postby catgri » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:54 pm

I set up a substitution step in call point 2 Line items of OBBH which tested fine in our Development system. After transport to our Test system the Pre-requisite was there, but the Substitition step was missing. I found after lots of deleting and retransporting that our Test system and Production system has the whole substitution field "Invoice Ref" missing from being selectable for substitution.
BSEG REBZG Invoice ref. CHAR 000010

Does anyone have a clue how to include it to be available for substitution or where to look for differences between Development and the other clients. Have looked at table GB01 for Boolclass 15 class type S and all clients look the same. I have run rgugbr00 for subs and it didn't do anything for me.
thanks
Last edited by catgri on Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
catgri

Re: OBBH substitution field is missing for selection.

Postby runman » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:43 pm

catgri wrote:Have looked at table GB01 for Boolclass 15 class type S and all clients look the same. I have run rgugbr00 for subs and it didn't do anything for me.

You need to check one more config step: run SM30, enter view V_GB01C, press Maintain. Your field should be included here to become substitutable.
runman

Postby catgri » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:35 pm

Thankyou runman for your quick response.
Our DEV client doesn't have the entry should I add it anyway.
Should it be boolclass 015 type S BSEG-REBZG.
Also I may have mislead you with what I said "Checked GB01 and all clients look the same". What I should have said is there is no entry for BSEG-REBZG in GB01 table in all clients. Should there be an entry there too.
thanks again
catgri

Postby runman » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:10 pm

catgri wrote:Thankyou runman for your quick response.
Our DEV client doesn't have the entry should I add it anyway.
Should it be boolclass 015 type S BSEG-REBZG.
Also I may have mislead you with what I said "Checked GB01 and all clients look the same". What I should have said is there is no entry for BSEG-REBZG in GB01 table in all clients. Should there be an entry there too.
thanks again

OK, I see that there is a big misunderstanding of the process. Steps to do:

1. Modify table GB01, boolean class 009. This field REBZG by default is marked as X, which means "excluded from substitution". This X should be removed. This table GB01 is not transportable, so do it separately in all clients in all boxes that you have.

2. Configure table GB01C as I mentioned in my 1st message. This is transportable.

3. Execute report RGUGBR00 for the FI application area and the application callup point *.

It will make this field open for LI substitution in FI document.
runman

Postby catgri » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:54 pm

Thank you Runman for your help
:D
catgri

Return to Financials