This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Reference Currency = unchanged r/3 transaction postingrate.

All postings related to SEM only

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Reference Currency = unchanged r/3 transaction postingrate.

Postby Hot Asien Teen » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:53 am

Hello fellow Headbangers (out of frustration),

Can any one help me:

We want to have the reference the reference currency for transalction in BCS to = the unchanged posting rate whatever (whenever) it was.

In ECCS you entered * into the exchange rate indicator to do this, which skipped the steps of the TCURR and TCURF tables and just let the old rate flwo in unchanged.

In BCS, even with rate type 100* maintainted, and TCURF and TCURR maintained, it will find this exchange rate and try to validate the rate type combinations and therefore fail.

Are we going about this all as-about-tail? or is there an easy way to get system to calculate reference=unchanged/specific=M rate?

thank you, I will now return to banging my head against the wall. i believe it has started to leave a mark...
Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called electrons, that you cannot see with the naked eye unless you have been drinking.

Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.
Hot Asien Teen

Postby dans » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:00 am

The * is no longer available with BCS. You must therefore choose Translation Key "No modification of target key figure. The reference rate used in our case is M.
dans

Postby Hot Asien Teen » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:25 am

Thanks again Dans,

If we set the reference to Group currency, and the specific to local then it should also by default bring in the unchanged group curr, no?
Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called electrons, that you cannot see with the naked eye unless you have been drinking.

Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.
Hot Asien Teen

Return to SEM