This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

QE51N - No Entries Found

Logistics QM

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Ha Tran

QE51N - No Entries Found

Postby sapatri » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:59 am

Hi All,

I'm new to QM, and am having difficulty with results recording, I get the 'No Entries Found' error message when inputting a production order.

Through searching around and using CO03 to follow the prod. order, I know the following:
-The routing used has the inspection characteristics activated as seen in CA03, and it is released and usage is for production
-All characteristics are released as seen in QS24
-In MM03, the material number's inspection setup is activated (i.e. InspType is set to 03, and set to check characteristics)

Only thing I can see at the moment that may be a root cause is in QA03, where the system status says "UD ICCO PRII STUP"

Any help would be greatly appreciated! If you need any additional info, please let me know and I will do my best to clarify. Thanks!
sapatri

Re: QE51N - No Entries Found

Postby Donk » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:48 am

Hi,

QE51N will only return inspection lots that are eligible for results entry. The status on your lot (specifically 'UD') indicates that the usage decision has been made, and no additional results may be recorded. If you need to see the lot to get results, etc., use t-code QA32 / QA33 instead of QE51N. That will show lots regardless of status

Regards,
John
Donk

Postby sapatri » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:23 pm

Hi John, thanks for the prompt response. Seems like someone has accidentally made the usage decision already, despite the order not yet going into production.

Is there any way how to reverse the usage decision so we can input results in QE51N for this lot? The individual who made the UD does not know. Thanks!
sapatri

Postby Donk » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:24 am

Hi,

Can't really recommend anything to reverse the UD on the lot. Since it looks like an 03 lot, I think your options are pretty limited.... cancelling the production order and starting with a fresh one might be the easiest approach.
Donk

Postby sapatri » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:03 pm

As per John's advice, I created a new production order to reverse the UD. Now in QA03, it's showing "REL CALC"

But when I input the new order into QE51N, I still get the 'No Entries Found' error. The only difference I see between this and other orders is that the type is ZPIO (internal order) - is that the source of the error? If not, what could the problem be?
sapatri

Postby Donk » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:01 pm

That status seems like it should work. Check your selection criteria in QE51N to see if there are any conflicts there (also check dynamic selections). What happens if you run QA32 for the material / order number?

Regards,
John
Donk

Postby sapatri » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:49 am

No conflicts as far as I can see, the order is active in the dynamic selections. Am I missing something? Is there something else I should be checking?

When I run QA33 for the material with Z_Open selection profile, the right inspection lot comes up with the system status 'REL CALC' again.
sapatri

Postby Donk » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:56 pm

Generally the released (REL) status should indicate that it's available for results entry. The only other thing that comes to mind why you wouldn't see it in QE51N is authorization.... you may not have sufficient authority to record results against the lot. What happens if you pull up the lot in QA32 and actually try to record results there?
Donk

Return to Logistics QM