This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

No inspection type base on user status is selected

Logistics QM

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Ha Tran

No inspection type base on user status is selected

Postby silly » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:26 am

Dear all,
I create for material / vendor the QM inforecord ( Trx QI01 )
I've assign to it a user schema for manage 3 different material status : initial, prototiphe and serie
For first 2 status I've assign inspection type 0101
For series status I've assign inspection type 01
I have create inspection plan with usage 51 Goods receipt model and also inspection plan with usage 5 Goods receipt
Different DMR for both inspection plan

On MM02 I have activated on QM view both inpection type 01 and 0101 ( no default inspection type )
At first good entry inspection type 0101 has to be selected since when I change manually the user status on qm inforrecord ( usage decision have no to change the status automatically )

Problem is : material has user status "Initial" and, without any default inspection type on mm03, always inspection type 01 is selected ( not the right one 0101 )
After many many hours of test, my dubt is that maybe what I want to do is not possible or logic

Any help ?
Thanks
Silly
silly

Re: No inspection type base on user status is selected

Postby silly » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:00 am

Hi all,
QM control key was missing ( QM module is very complex...)
Now at good entry the right inspection type is selected based on user status and user status on QM inforecord is changed by UD

Do you know if it's possible to tell to the system to don't change user status on qm inforecord when UD is take ?
I need it because is not the Good entry Usage decision that decide if material is now a serial product or something else but is an internal decision

Thanks
Silly
silly

Postby silly » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:28 am

I'm trying with the removing of authorization b_userstatus - QINF , I think this will solve the issue

Silly
silly

Postby Craig » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Ok, I'm might be a bit confused as to what you want.

1 - it's not a user status. The status profile is assigned in the Q-info record.
2 - If you have a failed UD, the status is not updated, it remains on the current status. If you want the status to be change when a failed UD is done, you must do it programmatically. I usually recommend using a UD follow-up action assigned to the failed UD code.
3 - When you reach the final status and no inspection type is defined, the system always use the inspection type defined in configuration as the 01 variant linked to the inspection origin. In standard SAP this is the 01 inspection type.
4 - If you want to force a repeat or re-qualification of the vendor programmatically, you have to do it using a user exit or follow-up action. However you decide to do it, you have to put the logic in the code to determine of the vendor should be reevaluated on the next create inspection lot. Then in that case, you reset the status in the q-info record.

I hope this helps.

Craig
Craig

Return to Logistics QM