This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Inspection lot based on BADI triggered movement 262

Logistics QM

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Ha Tran

Inspection lot based on BADI triggered movement 262

Postby Ramarao » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:15 am

In the process of activating the subcontracting process based on SAP A&D industry solution, we have activated BADI_DIAD_GOODMVT_1 to post the goods movement 262 from the service order, based on the goods receipt against direct procurement PO against this service order. This is to make the received part visible for progress tracking and also to give credit to the service order for the stock putback via 262.

This BADI was working fine for Unrestricted stock and Blocked stock but not when the stock type on the PO = QM inspection stock. This is because the QM lot created for the acct assigned PO goods receipt does not allow IM movements – therefore it is stopping the 262. At this point, our point is to suppress the QM inspection lot creation on 101 movement, but enable the same on 262 movement. After some research we are able to achieve the first step and stopped the QM inspection lot created at the time of 101.

Now the question is – how to enable the 262 movement to have the an inspection lot – this should be similar to the inspection type 01 lot created for 101 goods movement – and should use the same task list. This should happen only in this special case, not for every 262 movement that happens in the system.

Would like to know if there is a function module to create inspection lot, which we could invoke during the goods movement 262 using inspection type 01.

Any pointers helpful...
- Ramarao
Ramarao

Re: Inspection lot based on BADI triggered movement 262

Postby netra14520 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:54 am

Hi Rama Rao,
It seems that your post is old. So, i don't know if your problem is solved or not. But I have a solution for you. If you want me to reply, please revert back.

Regards,
NNN
netra14520

Return to Logistics QM