This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Vendor Evaluation- Rejection/Complaints subcriteria

Logistics QM

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Ha Tran

Vendor Evaluation- Rejection/Complaints subcriteria

Postby Anna16 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:36 am

Hi ,

We are currently trying to implement and use the Vendor evaluation provided by SAP.I am encountering a problem in the Quality Criterion.Under Quality, we have a sub criteria called Rejection/Complaints which takes into consideration the number of Quality notifications against that vendor.

The problem is no matter how many number of notifications we have against the vendor,the score for the Rejection/Complaints sub criteria still comes up as 100. I have already put a value for the non conformity costs for the notification.Also our applicability period is 30 days and even though I have about 20 notifications in those 30 days for a particular vendor,the score is still 100.

I am unable to determine why is it not picking up the data about the notifications?Is there any other structure or value that I need to maintain?

It will be a great help to get some answers.

Thanks,
Anna.
Anna16

Re: Vendor Evaluation- Rejection/Complaints subcriteria

Postby Craig » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:48 pm

I think there are many things that can cause the problems you see.

I would double check config. I would look at settings for the purchasing organization and what the share of business volume is set at. This might be set too high if you do lot of annual business with the vendor.

Craig
Craig

Postby Anna16 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:07 am

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your reply.I double checked the configuration and settings for purchase organization.The share of business volume is currently set to 1.0000.i tried looking at the invoice prices in S012 and there is quite a large number there too for this vendor.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Anna.
Anna16

Postby vicmvalencia » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Hello Anna / Craig.

I have the same problem, but no matter how many quality notification Q2 I have for the vendor, I always get 1 under Complaint subcriteria, and doesn't change the evaluation.

Anna, be sure to close the notification with External Origin and to refer to a purchasing document. Maybe this is what you are missing.

Do you have any advise on my problem?

Any help will be gladly appreciated.

Best Regards

Vic Valencia
vicmvalencia

Return to Logistics QM