This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Results history for a MIC in material level

Logistics QM

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Ha Tran

Results history for a MIC in material level

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 28, 2002 7:23 am

Hi there,

Does anybody know where is, or is there, a standard list to check history for a given MIC and material of this MIC has been used to inspect several materials? I know that there is tra QS28 where you can check history for one MIC but it doesn't allow you to choose material as a limiting factor.

Thanks in advance,

Pia

Postby Craig » Mon Oct 28, 2002 7:33 am

Try MCXD and MCXB. These are both in the information systems area under Information systems-->Logistics-->QM--Key Figures-->Material-->Inspection Characteristics.

Not sure exactly what you want. It looks like you just want a listing of where the characterisitc was used or if it was used. It might take some experimenting with the selection fields and display values but you might be able to get what you want.

Craig
Craig

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 07, 2002 4:29 am

Hi Craig,

What I'm trying to achieve is a diagram for one quantitative chracteristic and one material. The Y-axis is time, the X is value from one inspection.

Here's an example:
A quantitative characteristic called 'Diameter' is measured for products A, B and C. Each product has its' own upper and lower tolerance limits but they all use the same task list. Now I want to see the results of product A for the previous quartal. I want to create in SAP a diagram (most likely a curve) which shows the tendency of my results.

In tra QCP1 I can get the gigen material and MIC combination but system gives me only up to 20 results even though I have selected far more lots. In QS28 I don't even have the possibility to choose material.

Point is that information is not loaded to excel or any other system. The data should be achieved in R/3.

Pia

Postby QM-Dude » Thu Nov 07, 2002 8:38 am

Hi,

check transaction QGP1 for result history. There you will get a graphical display and statistics.

Best regards
QM-Dude
QM-Dude

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:46 am

Hi QM-dude,

If you had read my mail properly, you would have noticed in the last paragraph that I have used QGP1 to check results but the max. amount of inspection results is 20 even though I have chosen more. Have you any idea how to get all data in my screen?

Pia

Return to Logistics QM