This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Purchase Order as attachment in workflow

Business WorkFlow

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Purchase Order as attachment in workflow

Postby tbrevignon » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:18 am

Hi all,

We are currently working on a project in which the customer wants to have attachment in the differents specific workflows we are working on.
On the first workflow, we managed to add attchment to show the Accounting Document Number using the number we had with the method 'Display' of Business Object BKPF and it's working fine.
On the second workflow, we want to do the same with the purchase order using the Business Object BUS2012 with the method 'Display' but it's not working.
The differences between the two methods lies in the transaction they are using: in BO BKPF, the method Display is using the transaction MR03 / in BO BUS2012, the method Display is using the transaction ME23N through the function ME_DISPLAY_PURCHASE_DOCUMENT.
The Dump log shows that an exception occurs within the programm RM_MEPO_GUI with the CL_GUI_DOCKING_CONTAINER======CP.
The complete message is as followed:

"RAISE_EXCEPTION" C
"CL_GUI_DOCKING_CONTAINER======CP" or "CL_GUI_DOCKING_CONTAINER======CM001"
"CONSTRUCTOR"

I have some doubt about attaching the transaction ME23N as it's an enjoy transaction. Am I right ? Do you have some clue on a way to show the purchase document using another BO ?

Thanks for your answers.
tbrevignon

Return to Business WorkFlow