This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

standard SAP workflow from vendor

Business WorkFlow

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

standard SAP workflow from vendor

Postby mm_user » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi,

I don't know whether this is the right forum for my question. Please let me know the standard workflow for the following:

1) Order response from VENDOR. Order response is send from an external environment and creates an inbound IDOC (ORDRSP) in SAP. I need to identify what standard workflow can be enabled to be able to activate an approval process and update of purchase order in SAP (TR ME22N). Also it (i.e. the standard workflow) has to trigger an outbound return (IDOC) flow showing the approval result from workflow. I need to know the name of the workflow, how to activate it, what messages/IDOCS are allocated to the workflow and if all functionality is possible.

2) Dispatch advice from VENDOR. Dispatch advice is send from an external environment and creates an inbound IDOC (DESADV) in SAP. I need to identify what standard workflow can be enabled to be able to activate an approval of goods received and automatic creates the input for MIGO. Also it (i.e. the standard workflow) has to trigger an outbound return (IDOC) flow showing the approval result from workflow. I need to know the name of the workflow, how to activate it, what messages/IDOCS are allocated to the workflow and if all functionality is possible.

thanks.
mm_user

Return to Business WorkFlow