This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Event Z is not triggered for APPR_DOC Object (or ZAPPR_DOC)

Business WorkFlow

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Event Z is not triggered for APPR_DOC Object (or ZAPPR_DOC)

Postby ignaciomedina » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:49 am

Hi.

I need creating severals events Z that they must be triggered in severals changes of status. I have customized these events Z in the transactions OOHAP_BASIC, OOHAP_CAT_GROUP and OOHAP_CATEGORY for selecting them in transaction PHAP_CATALOG_PA (in section Status Flow - Workflow Event).

I have created ZAPPR_DOC object as a subtype of APPR_DOC and have set the delegation from APPR_DOC to ZAPPR_DOC. These events Z with their methods Z have been created in transaction SWO1 for the object ZAPPR_DOC and they have been linked and activated with the object Z in transaction SWETYPV.

Now, when I create an Appraisal Template and I push the button for flowing to the next status, in the transaction SWEL i can see that the object triggered is the APPR_DOC (not ZAPPR_DOC) with the event Z, but without method Z (without name of receiver type).

I need that the button triggers the customized object ZAPPR_DOC with their events Z and methods Z.

Is there other necessary customizing point for working with the object Z? How can I work with the events Z that I have customized and that I can select them in the transaction PHAP_CATALOG_PA?

Thanks and regards,
Nacho.
ignaciomedina

Return to Business WorkFlow