This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Business Object for FV50L

Business WorkFlow

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Business Object for FV50L

Postby kruthikareddy » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:50 pm

Hi Experts,
I’ am working on a requirement for G/L related workflow.
The transaction is FV50L for Park/Post the G/L documents, after entering the G/L account and amount details, when the user clicks on the save as parked button the workflow should be triggered. I have tried using the business object FIPP and the event Created, but it doesn’t seem to work. After checking the event trace in SWUE, the event trace was active for the workflow I had built. But when I go to SWEL and check for the trace, I could not find any entry for the workflow getting triggered.

Is there any standard object for the transaction FV50L.

Also are there any configuration steps which need to be maintained from the functional perspective for the workflow triggering?

Please give your inputs on this scenario

Thanks in advance
Kruthika
kruthikareddy

Re: Business Object for FV50L

Postby SLAMP » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:49 am

I have implemented a workflow on FIPP object for GL documents created with FV50 transaction. Apparently that transaction is similar to FV50L. I'm sure that two transactions are related to FIPP object.
When a user click on "park" or "save as completed" button event CREATED is triggered.
Do you have defined a link between event and object with SWETYPV transaction ?

You need to have a link between FIPP object, CREATED event and your receiver (WF template) WSxxxxxx and the type linkage set to active.

Do you have set a workflow variant for parking document on FI customizing (transaction OBWA or FI-> AR-AP->business transaction->incomming invoices..->make and check settings for document parking->create workflow variant.. ) ?
Best Regards,
SLAMP
SLAMP

Return to Business WorkFlow