This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

combining reports

Business WorkFlow

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

combining reports

Postby k12rswow » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:21 am

I want to cross link different reports.

Example: I run coois to find scrap fo the day, then I go to QM15 to find the defects of the day. I have many different part numbers, many are the same from both SAP transactions (coois, qm15). Can SAP give me data on these part numbers that I want, instead of the canned replies.
k12rswow

Re: combining reports

Postby m@t » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:09 pm

What a shame, probably still got the wrong forum. http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=315967

You need an ABAP programmer to write reports for you. Or extract to BI, and get your own reports. Have you been using SAP long?
TULY Image The quality of answers is roughly proportional to the quality of the question.

The downside of being better than everyone else is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.
m@t

Postby k12rswow » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:25 pm

Sorry, I haven't been using SAP long. I have lot's of data to extract and report on and I am on extreme deadlines.

Thank you
k12rswow

Postby m@t » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:33 am

You might be able to get what you need through SAP Query - but even there there is a learning curve. There's no simple way of combining reports.

By the way, if you're new to SAP and on tight deadlines (your client does know that your new, don't they?), I recommend this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Death-March-2nd-Yourdon-Press/dp/013143635X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1217483640&sr=8-1
TULY Image The quality of answers is roughly proportional to the quality of the question.

The downside of being better than everyone else is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.
m@t

Return to Business WorkFlow