This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Workflow issue with Service Entry Sheets

Business WorkFlow

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Workflow issue with Service Entry Sheets

Postby Wendy374 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:54 am

I wonder if you can help. We currently use workflow for the approval of service entry sheets. Whenever they are approved we get an email in our workflow master account which states : The work item "Exception in Workflow for Entry Sheet 1000XXXXXX" (ID 000004014168) of type B has the status ERROR. Initiate a correction measure so that the respective workflow (ID 000004012293) can be continued.

When we go into the Service entry sheet it has a green light and there is no issue, so we just file the email. It's irritating though as we have to check everyone.

Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this or where I could start to look?
Wendy374

Re: Workflow issue with Service Entry Sheets

Postby Ha Tran » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:07 am

Wendy374 wrote:I wonder if you can help. We currently use workflow for the approval of service entry sheets. Whenever they are approved we get an email in our workflow master account which states : The work item "Exception in Workflow for Entry Sheet 1000XXXXXX" (ID 000004014168) of type B has the status ERROR. Initiate a correction measure so that the respective workflow (ID 000004012293) can be continued.

When we go into the Service entry sheet it has a green light and there is no issue, so we just file the email. It's irritating though as we have to check everyone.

Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this or where I could start to look?

This posting is moved to the related forum.

Cheers,
HT
Ha Tran

Postby Bart » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:13 am

According to me, this implies an error in your workflow logic.
Have a technical colleague look into the reason for the error.
Bart

Return to Business WorkFlow