This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Table TSTC help

SAP Security

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, jurjen

Table TSTC help

Postby Brad » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:47 am

Anyone know where I can find what the possible values are for Table TSTC in CINFO?

We have 2 transactions that have been locked via SM01 that have a value of 22 while all other SM01 locked transactions have a value of 24. Audit is asking what is different about these transactions. I gave them report RSAUDITC to run that does show they are all locked.

Anyone know what the possible values are for field CINFO?

Thanks,
Brad
Brad

Postby John A. Jarboe » Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:16 pm

The CINFO definition is burried deep in SAP ABAP code, I have a copy somewhere, but it is the field that tells SAP what type of transaction code it is, Dialog, parameterized, report, variant, etc. ( the report on SU24 when you enter a tcode "translates" this code a well, it is the one or two character code in the report, there may be help info on the field).

Since the field is a HEX field the values change based on whether the tcode is locked or not. SAP, If I recall correctly , adds hex 20 to the field when the tcode is locked and the hex reresentation displayed in character may not be '20' different but it is consistent. The auditors need to look at transaction code SM01 to determine if the tcode is locked, nothing else.
John A. Jarboe

Postby Brad » Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:09 pm

Thanks John,

I gave them report RSAUDITC to run and it seams to return the correct data. Do you know of any issues with giving them this report?
Brad

Re: Table TSTC help

Postby dberlin » Tue May 14, 2013 12:06 pm

Hi.
If there are still people out there, who are interested in TSTC-CINFO - check out this article with a rather comprehensive description of possible values:
http://www.daniel-berlin.de/devel/sap-d ... able-tstc/

Regards,
Daniel
dberlin

Re: Table TSTC help

Postby Gothmog » Wed May 15, 2013 4:31 am

Thanks for this information.
I'll however lock this, as we prefer to let old topics rest in peace. ;)
68 74 74 70 3a 2f 2f 74 69 6e 79 75 72 6c 2e 63 6f 6d 2f 62 64 6f 37 6d 77 67
Gothmog

Return to SAP Security