This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

LT24?

SAP Security

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, jurjen

LT24?

Postby Festlover » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:34 am

How would I be able to create a list for every transaction done by a specific user in a given location. I use LT24 to generate user transfer histories of specific batches, but I was looking for a broader look at a specific user in a building.
Festlover

Re: LT24?

Postby Gary Morris » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:48 pm

ST03 > on left choose Detailed Analysis then Business Transaction Analysis > enter the User ID and the start date and start time, then the amount of time you want to review such as 08:00 as the start and then 04:00 as the interval time which means you are reviewing the next four hours. (I think that is how the interval time works, it is not the same as an end time)

You can run it separate times to Explore the different options:
Show All Stats Records, Sorted by Time
Show all records, grouped by business transaction
Show Business Transaction Tots

Not sure about your question on the location of the user. You would have to specify location of users in their address data and then produce your own report somehow, SAP does not care where their cubicle is at or what building they reside.

Also you have to review the settings as to how long the STAD data is being kept before overwriting. Some have it setup for 30 days some choose a shorter time. If your looking for tcodes run for the past year, you should use the security audit logs and keep the "successful transaction" option logging for all users. Some say it is a performance hit, but with all the resources available today I don't think is a problem anymore. Security Audit logs take forever to analyze and they time out unless you keep the date ranges low.
Gary Morris
SAP Security Consultant
garydavidmorris@gmail.com
Gary Morris

Postby Festlover » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Thanks... I will look there. We run SAP through multiple buildings, and transfers are done between them. I'm looking for who is, but also should not be, processing some of those transfers from certain buildings. Based purely on a specific building or inventory location range.
Festlover

Postby Gary Morris » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:37 am

You probably already know about table CDHDR
It is useful in finding who changed something. By tcode or user.
Gary Morris
SAP Security Consultant
garydavidmorris@gmail.com
Gary Morris

Return to SAP Security