This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

authirization

SAP Security

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, jurjen

authirization

Postby Geeth » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:21 am

In ECC6,when I run any transaction, and SU53 transaction I alway get the same error Authorization objS_SCR and Authorization field ACTVT 16. do any one have any SAP note.
Geeth

Re: authirization

Postby waltersen » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:59 am

Hello,

this authorization you need for sap gui scripting (e.g. eCATT). If the profile parameter sapgui/user_scripting_per_user is set, you must assign it.

But you get for normal use of SAP GUI? Maybe the above mentioned can give ou a clue.
waltersen

Postby Geeth » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:08 am

for any transaction I run, I get this same error Authorization objS_SCR and Authorization field ACTVT 16-SU53.
Geeth

Postby Gary Morris » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:25 pm

You stated.."In ECC6,when I run any transaction, and SU53 transaction "
If you run any transaction but do not get an error, and then run SU53, you are seeing the "Last failed" auth check. Which means you failed on that check at some point in the past but have not had another error.
Example, if someone randomly runs SU53 when they have no error, they have a good chance of seeing S_ALV_LAYO with value 23 because they have visited an ALV grid during their work and it checks to see if you can change the default layout that will affect all users.
You will not get an on screen error message because it checks to determine whether a button will be dimmed or not when you enter the screen.
Gary Morris
SAP Security Consultant
garydavidmorris@gmail.com
Gary Morris

Return to SAP Security