Laptops and Smartphones banned in Florida!!!

Discussion about non-SAP related issues: Inquiries, Personal & Commercial advertisements, etc. ( For registered users only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish, The Prince Of Darkness

Rich
Posts: 7116
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:47 pm
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Re: Laptops and Smartphones banned in Florida!!!

Post by Rich » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:51 am

Martin_US wrote:Hey!

I got licenses from 3 different countries. Which reminds me that I should renew my US one.
Mart, Don't worry about Vic. He's just jealous cos he can't get his donkey to go in any weather.... 8)
Regards

Rich

Image
Abap KC:http://www.richard-harper.me.uk/Kb
SFMDR:http://www.se37.com

Martin_US
Posts: 663
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:40 am
Location: Walking amidst the Stars

Re: Laptops and Smartphones banned in Florida!!!

Post by Martin_US » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:10 am

Oh so true

Image

VLozano
Posts: 5142
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:17 am
Location: Idiocity
Contact:

Re: Laptops and Smartphones banned in Florida!!!

Post by VLozano » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:56 am

*ignoring grannies' babbles*

some people should think a place where I'm less lickely to get shot is not good enough

about the country I live in: if you are talking about the small country called Spain, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of better places... if you are talking about my small nation called Catalunya, there are a lot of bigger and richer countries, but few as awesome (maybe NZ, some Scotland places, Switzerland... but not as complete like my small Catalunya ;))
Tuly Idiots
Because we know we are part of the problem

bgamble
Posts: 4174
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:24 pm
Location: Prague CZ
Contact:

Re: Laptops and Smartphones banned in Florida!!!

Post by bgamble » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:12 am

I would love to see Catalunya some day. How are the chances of getting shot there?
In my opinion, Pepper Spray is underutilized as an effective tool for scope control

Martin_US
Posts: 663
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:40 am
Location: Walking amidst the Stars

Re: Laptops and Smartphones banned in Florida!!!

Post by Martin_US » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:24 am

I only know Catalonia and I got wasted in Lloret de Mar when I was young.

Ever since I am done with camping.

VLozano
Posts: 5142
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:17 am
Location: Idiocity
Contact:

Re: Laptops and Smartphones banned in Florida!!!

Post by VLozano » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:57 am

If you disguise yourself as a brown bear and growl near a Pyrenées town, you will have some chances. A bit more if you are a member of some drug mafia. But even then, you have less chances to get shot than in the US if you are near a college.

Lloret de Mar is an example of how tourism can fuck a good place. It's full of German and British drunken retards. Going to Lloret de Mar to get an idea about how is Catalonia is like to go to an amish town to check the last technology gadgets: you will be risking your mental health and get nothing useful in exchange.
Tuly Idiots
Because we know we are part of the problem

Martin_US
Posts: 663
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:40 am
Location: Walking amidst the Stars

Re: Laptops and Smartphones banned in Florida!!!

Post by Martin_US » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:05 am

Now I know where I lost my health, but I guess that was the point back when :D

But you are right, it's a seriously nice country, if you forget about Barcelona. But that's the same with all big cities.

VLozano
Posts: 5142
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:17 am
Location: Idiocity
Contact:

Re: Laptops and Smartphones banned in Florida!!!

Post by VLozano » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:25 am

I flew from Barcelona three years ago. My health had been improved since then. Both mental and physical. But although I HATE cities (I shall be more amish-ish than I think) I must admit Barcelona is not bad at all.
Tuly Idiots
Because we know we are part of the problem

Martin_US
Posts: 663
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:40 am
Location: Walking amidst the Stars

Re: Laptops and Smartphones banned in Florida!!!

Post by Martin_US » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Rich left the cave drawings in the Pyrenees when he came to visit you?

Image

VLozano
Posts: 5142
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:17 am
Location: Idiocity
Contact:

Re: Laptops and Smartphones banned in Florida!!!

Post by VLozano » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:07 am

I doubt it. Rich would create a single bison (not Bryson) and use instances of it, and that picture shows more than a single bison.
Tuly Idiots
Because we know we are part of the problem

Rich
Posts: 7116
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:47 pm
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Re: Laptops and Smartphones banned in Florida!!!

Post by Rich » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:01 am

Nah,

My cave paintings are in a cave almost at the top of Sigirya. I won't post a pic here because it will corrupt Vic.
Regards

Rich

Image
Abap KC:http://www.richard-harper.me.uk/Kb
SFMDR:http://www.se37.com

bgamble
Posts: 4174
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:24 pm
Location: Prague CZ
Contact:

Re: Laptops and Smartphones banned in Florida!!!

Post by bgamble » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:10 am

Laptops and Smartphones may be banned in Florida but it is now legal there to hunt and kill young people as long at they are black
In my opinion, Pepper Spray is underutilized as an effective tool for scope control

VLozano
Posts: 5142
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:17 am
Location: Idiocity
Contact:

Re: Laptops and Smartphones banned in Florida!!!

Post by VLozano » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:26 am

bgamble wrote:Laptops and Smartphones may be banned in Florida but it is now legal there to hunt and kill young people as long at they are black
I never supposed you were racist, Bryson... I'm sure there is legal to hunt and kill Hispanics and Muslims, and not only black people. But of course, you had to focus yourself in the skin color.
Tuly Idiots
Because we know we are part of the problem

VLozano
Posts: 5142
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:17 am
Location: Idiocity
Contact:

Re: Laptops and Smartphones banned in Florida!!!

Post by VLozano » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:28 am

Rich wrote:Nah,

My cave paintings are in a cave almost at the top of Sigirya. I won't post a pic here because it will corrupt Vic.
I'm not USofAian, Rich, I will not be "corrupted" by watching some nude paintings ;)
Tuly Idiots
Because we know we are part of the problem

bgamble
Posts: 4174
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:24 pm
Location: Prague CZ
Contact:

Re: Laptops and Smartphones banned in Florida!!!

Post by bgamble » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:31 am

VLozano wrote:
bgamble wrote:Laptops and Smartphones may be banned in Florida but it is now legal there to hunt and kill young people as long at they are black
I never supposed you were racist, Bryson... I'm sure there is legal to hunt and kill Hispanics and Muslims, and not only black people. But of course, you had to focus yourself in the skin color.

I am certainly not a racist. Or at least I hope I'm not.

This was my attempt to make light of the recent ruling by a court in Florida which found a man not guilty who shot and killed a black child. No Hispanics or Muslims were involved in this case. No that's not true, the shooter self identified as a White Hispanic. Not sure what that is but it sounds a bit racist from the start

Anyway it was a bad attempt and humor and I am sorry if it offended. Its just something that many Americans are a bit pissed off about at this moment. Google "zimmerman verdict"

BG
In my opinion, Pepper Spray is underutilized as an effective tool for scope control

Post Reply