Which is the best consultancy you have worked with?

Discussion about non-SAP related issues: Inquiries, Personal & Commercial advertisements, etc. ( For registered users only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish, The Prince Of Darkness

Martin_US
Posts: 663
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:40 am
Location: Walking amidst the Stars

Re: Which is the best consultancy you have worked with?

Post by Martin_US » Wed May 01, 2013 10:42 am

I am in bed by 9 pm, but I got to work at 6 am :D

VLozano
Posts: 5142
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:17 am
Location: Idiocity
Contact:

Re: Which is the best consultancy you have worked with?

Post by VLozano » Thu May 02, 2013 2:09 am

Same here... I got to work at 7am and I'm in bed by 1am... I think it's one of the main reasons I'm almost every day sleepy...

I though grannies need to sleep less than youngsters...
Tuly Idiots
Because we know we are part of the problem

Martin_US
Posts: 663
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:40 am
Location: Walking amidst the Stars

Re: Which is the best consultancy you have worked with?

Post by Martin_US » Thu May 02, 2013 2:30 am

I have cats to take care off.

Those buggers can be nasty, if the littler box isn't clean.

VLozano
Posts: 5142
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:17 am
Location: Idiocity
Contact:

Re: Which is the best consultancy you have worked with?

Post by VLozano » Thu May 02, 2013 4:59 am

Martin_US wrote:I have cats to take care off.
Don't worry, Eleanor, you don't need to be ashamed of them.
Tuly Idiots
Because we know we are part of the problem

Martin_US
Posts: 663
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:40 am
Location: Walking amidst the Stars

Re: Which is the best consultancy you have worked with?

Post by Martin_US » Thu May 02, 2013 3:27 pm

I let Rich pick that one up.

Way dangerous.

VLozano
Posts: 5142
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:17 am
Location: Idiocity
Contact:

Re: Which is the best consultancy you have worked with?

Post by VLozano » Fri May 03, 2013 2:55 am

Rich only will pick that one up if he thinks you were talking about te unix sentence, and not the mammal... If he thinks the first, we will have a deeper knowledge about that sentence, its usage, syntax, its flaws and how it should be easier to do using some simple machine code commands...

(well, who knows if Rich has become a cat lady too... age destroys even the brightest brains)
Tuly Idiots
Because we know we are part of the problem

Rich
Posts: 7116
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:47 pm
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Re: Which is the best consultancy you have worked with?

Post by Rich » Fri May 03, 2013 4:43 am

VLozano wrote:Rich only will pick that one up if he thinks you were talking about te unix sentence, and not the mammal... If he thinks the first, we will have a deeper knowledge about that sentence, its usage, syntax, its flaws and how it should be easier to do using some simple machine code commands...

(well, who knows if Rich has become a cat lady too... age destroys even the brightest brains)
I'm a dog man....
Regards

Rich

Image
Abap KC:http://www.richard-harper.me.uk/Kb
SFMDR:http://www.se37.com

Seany
Posts: 1567
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Berks

Re: Which is the best consultancy you have worked with?

Post by Seany » Fri May 03, 2013 5:45 am

it is possible to be both

5 Cats
2 Dogs
Sean

I wish you good courage because courage will lead you to be a star and afraid will lead you to death. Be well and patient.


_____________

blueteeth
Posts: 499
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:22 pm

Re: Which is the best consultancy you have worked with?

Post by blueteeth » Fri May 03, 2013 11:24 am

Rich only will pick that one up if he thinks you were talking about te unix sentence, and not the mammal... If he thinks the first, we will have a deeper knowledge about that sentence, its usage, syntax, its flaws and how it should be easier to do using some simple machine code commands...
We Unix folks take offense! Is Rich spreading heresy on Unix? Where did you get such impure thoughts young man? We will set our beards on fire till the culprit is brought to justice and consigned to eternal flames of /dev/null

BT

thx4allthefish
Posts: 5694
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:18 pm
Location: barolo barrel

Re: Which is the best consultancy you have worked with?

Post by thx4allthefish » Mon May 06, 2013 4:44 am

blueteeth wrote:
Rich only will pick that one up if he thinks you were talking about te unix sentence, and not the mammal... If he thinks the first, we will have a deeper knowledge about that sentence, its usage, syntax, its flaws and how it should be easier to do using some simple machine code commands...
We Unix folks take offense! Is Rich spreading heresy on Unix? Where did you get such impure thoughts young man? We will set our beards on fire till the culprit is brought to justice and consigned to eternal flames of /dev/null

BT
I'll come and help as soon as I'm done with my gleeful fishdance. Except. The putting beards-on-fire-bit. To compensate, I offer to throw mayonnaise after the offender into /dev/null
curiousorange wrote: I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?

Rich
Posts: 7116
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:47 pm
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Re: Which is the best consultancy you have worked with?

Post by Rich » Mon May 06, 2013 9:51 am

thx4allthefish wrote:
blueteeth wrote:
Rich only will pick that one up if he thinks you were talking about te unix sentence, and not the mammal... If he thinks the first, we will have a deeper knowledge about that sentence, its usage, syntax, its flaws and how it should be easier to do using some simple machine code commands...
We Unix folks take offense! Is Rich spreading heresy on Unix? Where did you get such impure thoughts young man? We will set our beards on fire till the culprit is brought to justice and consigned to eternal flames of /dev/null

BT
I'll come and help as soon as I'm done with my gleeful fishdance. Except. The putting beards-on-fire-bit. To compensate, I offer to throw mayonnaise after the offender into /dev/null
Mayonnaise ? I thought it was Tartare Sauce.....

And anyways, how have I offended you Unix folks ? I've transcended all the 'nixes. I'm playing happily (still) with MVS.... :oops:

And as for Fish putting her beard on fire.... :oops: :oops: :oops: - perhaps I could use teh Tartare Sauce as a salve to take the pain away...
Regards

Rich

Image
Abap KC:http://www.richard-harper.me.uk/Kb
SFMDR:http://www.se37.com

Rich
Posts: 7116
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:47 pm
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Re: Which is the best consultancy you have worked with?

Post by Rich » Mon May 06, 2013 9:58 am

Ps. Vic has got a lot to be blamed for.

therefore I reckon (CH3)2CHCH=CH(CH2)4CONHCH2C6H3-4-(OH)-3-(OCH3) on the Bell-end should do the trick. Fish. Please do the honours.
Regards

Rich

Image
Abap KC:http://www.richard-harper.me.uk/Kb
SFMDR:http://www.se37.com

thx4allthefish
Posts: 5694
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:18 pm
Location: barolo barrel

Re: Which is the best consultancy you have worked with?

Post by thx4allthefish » Tue May 07, 2013 4:03 am

Rich wrote:Ps. Vic has got a lot to be blamed for.

therefore I reckon (CH3)2CHCH=CH(CH2)4CONHCH2C6H3-4-(OH)-3-(OCH3) on the Bell-end should do the trick. Fish. Please do the honours.
Sir! Yes! Sir!

Vic, we sentence you to eat every (!) meal covered with 1 tablespoon of:

Image
curiousorange wrote: I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?

VLozano
Posts: 5142
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:17 am
Location: Idiocity
Contact:

Re: Which is the best consultancy you have worked with?

Post by VLozano » Tue May 07, 2013 7:23 am

I will look ridiculous.

Anyways, it will harm my hair.
Tuly Idiots
Because we know we are part of the problem

Rich
Posts: 7116
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:47 pm
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Re: Which is the best consultancy you have worked with?

Post by Rich » Wed May 08, 2013 6:15 am

thx4allthefish wrote:
Rich wrote:Ps. Vic has got a lot to be blamed for.

therefore I reckon (CH3)2CHCH=CH(CH2)4CONHCH2C6H3-4-(OH)-3-(OCH3) on the Bell-end should do the trick. Fish. Please do the honours.
Sir! Yes! Sir!

Vic, we sentence you to eat every (!) meal covered with 1 tablespoon of:

Image
Fish, you need to brush up on your colloqial english. Bell-End has nothing to do with eating.... (Well.... it depends.... :oops: )
Regards

Rich

Image
Abap KC:http://www.richard-harper.me.uk/Kb
SFMDR:http://www.se37.com

Post Reply