This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Damn

Discussion about non-SAP related issues: Inquiries, Personal & Commercial advertisements, etc. ( For registered users only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish, The Prince Of Darkness

Re: Damn

Postby Rich » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:59 am

VLozano wrote:BTW, you will need to explain to some of our youngsters what the f*ck is a 1.44mb floppy disc (I'm amazed you get that piece of hardware... been you, I expected to see a perforated card or a clay tablet...)

Nah. Used all my punched cards for roaches. How about an 8" floppy (as in you can actually flop these about...) disk ?
Regards

Rich

Abap KC:http://www.richard-harper.me.uk/Kb
SFMDR:http://www.se37.com
Rich

Postby mike_ac » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:10 pm

Rich wrote:
VLozano wrote:BTW, you will need to explain to some of our youngsters what the f*ck is a 1.44mb floppy disc (I'm amazed you get that piece of hardware... been you, I expected to see a perforated card or a clay tablet...)

Nah. Used all my punched cards for roaches. How about an 8" floppy (as in you can actually flop these about...) disk ?

First of all, you broke the rules of one-upmanship by skipping the 5.25" floppies. But, since you were essentially only one-upping yourself, I guess we'll let that slide.

But, yes, I used to have an 8" floppy at home. I'll let Bryson complete the joke.
"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk?" –Albert Einstein, when confronted by a neat freak about the disarray in his work space
mike_ac

Postby blueteeth » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:56 pm

I was looking at form factor...let's say, erm... the numbers are embarrassing.

BT
blueteeth

Previous

Return to General Talks