This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

On the off chance....

Discussion about non-SAP related issues: Inquiries, Personal & Commercial advertisements, etc. ( For registered users only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish, The Prince Of Darkness

Re: On the off chance....

Postby VLozano » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:49 am

250 R/2 users to rule the world? If we, with around twenty Tuly Idiots were not (yet) enough strong to do it, I think a bunch of fake R/2 users will have less chances to success.

Anyways, If you think that thinking I think you think I'm not sure what I'm thinking... doh, I think I've lost my own thinking thread...
Tuly Idiots
Because we know we are part of the problem
VLozano
 
Posts: 5142
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:17 am
Location: Idiocity

Re: On the off chance....

Postby Rich » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:54 am

VLozano wrote:250 R/2 users to rule the world? If we, with around twenty Tuly Idiots were not (yet) enough strong to do it, I think a bunch of fake R/2 users will have less chances to success.

Anyways, If you think that thinking I think you think I'm not sure what I'm thinking... doh, I think I've lost my own thinking thread...


Fake R/2 Users??? Vic!! How could you! If SAP think I'm not mad and let me have a copy of R/2 then I think that you might think you need to think about eating your words.

And besides this is too much heavy thinking for this time of the morning.
Regards

Rich

Image
Abap KC:http://www.richard-harper.me.uk/Kb
SFMDR:http://www.se37.com
Rich
 
Posts: 7116
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:47 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: On the off chance....

Postby Gothmog » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:39 am

You're associating SAP with sanity? That's... peculiar. :mrgreen:
68 74 74 70 3a 2f 2f 74 69 6e 79 75 72 6c 2e 63 6f 6d 2f 62 64 6f 37 6d 77 67
Gothmog
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:46 am
Location: Probably not home

Re: On the off chance....

Postby VLozano » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:52 am

Gothmog wrote:You're associating SAP with sanity? That's... peculiar. :mrgreen:

You stole my words!

Well... you stole my argument, I'm sure my words will not be the same, I'm still trying to learn Engris :oops:
Tuly Idiots
Because we know we are part of the problem
VLozano
 
Posts: 5142
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:17 am
Location: Idiocity

Re: On the off chance....

Postby Rich » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:09 am

VLozano wrote:
Gothmog wrote:You're associating SAP with sanity? That's... peculiar. :mrgreen:

You stole my words!

Well... you stole my argument, I'm sure my words will not be the same, I'm still trying to learn Engris :oops:


Vic, as long as your Engris doesn't end up like something seen in Tokyo we'll be alright.

japlish wrote:Spanking!

SIZE-CASE
NOMADIC INC.

YOU CAN FIND "IT" UP
COMPLETELY. AT ANYTIME
AT ANY PURPOSE
IN YOUR LIFE STYLE.
THAT'S SOMETHING LIKE.


And anyway isn't this a peculiar thread ?
Regards

Rich

Image
Abap KC:http://www.richard-harper.me.uk/Kb
SFMDR:http://www.se37.com
Rich
 
Posts: 7116
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:47 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: On the off chance....

Postby thx4allthefish » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:44 am

Gothmog wrote:You're associating SAP with sanity? That's... peculiar. :mrgreen:


Peculiar?

Sounds more like "geriatric" to me :lol:
curiousorange wrote:I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?
thx4allthefish
 
Posts: 5694
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:18 pm
Location: barolo barrel

Re: On the off chance....

Postby Rich » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:15 am

thx4allthefish wrote:
Gothmog wrote:You're associating SAP with sanity? That's... peculiar. :mrgreen:


Peculiar?

Sounds more like "geriatric" to me :lol:


Watch it you..... :)
Regards

Rich

Image
Abap KC:http://www.richard-harper.me.uk/Kb
SFMDR:http://www.se37.com
Rich
 
Posts: 7116
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:47 pm
Location: Liverpool

Previous

Return to General Talks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: derekes11, jeaninenl2, rafaelfg1 and 5 guests





This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.