This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Logging in after a month

Discussion about non-SAP related issues: Inquiries, Personal & Commercial advertisements, etc. ( For registered users only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish, The Prince Of Darkness

Logging in after a month

Postby rangachary » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:12 am

Logged in after a month and was thrilled to see about 20 new posts. But all it was was Swapnil007 resurrecting all sorts of dead posts with non value added comments. So everything is just as it was then. Hope everyone is fine.
rangachary

Re: Logging in after a month

Postby YuriT » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:00 am

During that month It was very active and interesting. A lot of interesting discussions, technical challenges, photos of naked girls, free beer. We just had to clean it all before you came back. :roll:
YuriT

Postby VLozano » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:48 am

I remember specially the thread about how to get free phone calls and internet access in any point of the world. Was pretty useful, my phone bill is zero now.

And the pictures of Bryson's slavic friends were fun to see too...
Tuly Idiots
Because we know we are part of the problem
VLozano

Postby Sharpshooter » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:35 am

VLozano wrote:I remember specially the thread about how to get free phone calls and internet access in any point of the world. Was pretty useful, my phone bill is zero now.

I was able to go one step further....my phone company now pays me to make calls........... :wink:
Good luck!
Sharpshooter

Postby bgamble » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:39 am

Sharpshooter wrote:I was able to go one step further....my phone company now pays me to make calls........... :wink:

You make calls on your cell phone? I forgot you could do that. i just use mine for facebook
In my opinion, Pepper Spray is underutilized as an effective tool for scope control
bgamble

Postby mike_ac » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:20 am

VLozano wrote:And the pictures of Bryson's slavic friends were fun to see too...

:shock: Really???

The girls, yes. Bryson's friends, not so much. They were worse than a Tosh episode. At least those images would fade away after a few days!
"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk?" –Albert Einstein, when confronted by a neat freak about the disarray in his work space
mike_ac

Postby YuriT » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:53 am

VLozano wrote:And the pictures of Bryson's slavic friends were fun to see too...

I'm sure they are not friends anymore after he posted those pictures.
YuriT

Postby Sharpshooter » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:58 am

bgamble wrote:
Sharpshooter wrote:I was able to go one step further....my phone company now pays me to make calls........... :wink:

You make calls on your cell phone? I forgot you could do that. i just use mine for facebook

I only started making calls again after I found out they would pay me!
Good luck!
Sharpshooter

Return to General Talks