Time out

Discussion about non-SAP related issues: Inquiries, Personal & Commercial advertisements, etc. ( For registered users only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish, The Prince Of Darkness

slinkyjib

Time out

Post by slinkyjib » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:05 am

Ok, so after nearly two years out..I thought I'd pop back in to say hello.

It's like walking to an old pub..that old guy is still stood at the end of the bar, same peeps playing pool.

Who's round is it?

Good to see familiar faces :-)

thx4allthefish

Re: Time out

Post by thx4allthefish » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:14 am

:P Since you're the one coming in here, it's yours!
curiousorange wrote: I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?

bgamble

Post by bgamble » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:16 am

The pool table was replaced by a video game called Can You Count and no one really comes in anymore. Just some idiots who come occasionally and paste pictures with numbers into the video game and stare at the screen for a minute before they shuffle away to find something more interesting to drool on

A new pub named Facebook opened up the street and that's where all the cool kids hang out now

Vagina
In my opinion, Pepper Spray is underutilized as an effective tool for scope control

slinkyjib

Post by slinkyjib » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:40 am

Is there a group on facebook?

If I'm allowed to hang with teh cool kids can someone pm me the group? :-)

thx4allthefish

Post by thx4allthefish » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 am

bgamble wrote:The pool table was replaced by a video game called Can You Count and no one really comes in anymore. Just some idiots who come occasionally and paste pictures with numbers into the video game and stare at the screen for a minute before they shuffle away to find something more interesting to drool on

A new pub named Facebook opened up the street and that's where all the cool kids hang out now

Vagina
Labeling yourself a cool kid with that remark, aren't you? Well, Bryson - not to spit in your beer or something, but try again. Use mirror before posting:

slinky, the group has been in existence for a decade or so. Last post was in 2006.
curiousorange wrote: I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?