Discussion about non-SAP related issues: Inquiries, Personal & Commercial advertisements, etc. ( For registered users only)
Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish, The Prince Of Darkness
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 10:40 am
I am looking for a screenshot of a SAP work order to use in a proposal I am preparing for my business. Can anyone share an example?
- Posts: 1172
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:01 pm
- Location: In the dark
The Prince Of Darkness
- Posts: 3080
- Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2003 10:10 am
- Location: Either on a train or in a pub (if neither, arguing with an Eastern Block work colleague)
This is the first screen
Former SAP PM, looking to move in Lawn Mower business
- Posts: 5142
- Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:17 am
- Location: Idiocity
PoD, you are banned from GD for more than 3 seconds and less than 5 because you've provided a sensible answer to a SAP related question in GD.
I'm sorry, but your behaviour ashames all us.
Because we know we are part of the problem
- Posts: 28790
- Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:33 pm
- Location: 3.1415926535