People I Hate

Discussion about non-SAP related issues: Inquiries, Personal & Commercial advertisements, etc. ( For registered users only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish, The Prince Of Darkness

The Prince Of Darkness
Location: Either on a train or in a pub (if neither, arguing with an Eastern Block work colleague)

Re: People I Hate

Post by The Prince Of Darkness » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:26 am

It's still an issue - working in all other environments (DEV etc). The only difference appears to be that the system which is not working is clustered - not that I would think that would make a difference. I really need you and my basis guy to open up an email dialogue.

Bloomin SAP
Former SAP PM, looking to move in Lawn Mower business

thx4allthefish

Post by thx4allthefish » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:30 am

The Prince Of Darkness wrote:It's still an issue - working in all other environments (DEV etc). The only difference appears to be that the system which is not working is clustered - not that I would think that would make a difference. I really need you and my basis guy to open up an email dialogue.

Bloomin SAP
the cluster doesn't come into it. there has to be a difference. however, i would have guessed your basis guy would have stumbled upon a Clue until now.
curiousorange wrote: I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?

bgamble

Post by bgamble » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:38 am

Im startin to think the project I am on is a Cluster as well
In my opinion, Pepper Spray is underutilized as an effective tool for scope control

Spartan_coder

Post by Spartan_coder » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:58 am

ah, Clusters...we're implementing them too since moving from iSeries to Windoze. (not my decision) We've had to have MS review them, SAP review them, and then they still have disagreements on parameters. I gotta get promoted out of this place before this thing goes live!

RosieBrent

Post by RosieBrent » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:45 am

The Prince Of Darkness wrote:26. The twits doing functional testing next door who seem to think that it is important for our new SAP system to be able to print stuff
haha

27. Being the poor sod trying to get a zebra printer to work when the IT support guys point out that not only are the zebras massively out of date but that they've recently purchase a totally new type of printer no bastard's ever heard of and want to roll them out instead.... without the assistance of a test bed model to play with :twisted:
Kind Regards

Rosie Brent

Please remember to search the forum and check the FAQ before posting questions, thank you.

Tuly Idiot most of the time, part-time Guru Image

bgamble

Post by bgamble » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:28 am

28. People who ask me questions that I don't know the answer to. Don't start my lying,,, I cant be held responsible for what happens once you do
In my opinion, Pepper Spray is underutilized as an effective tool for scope control

Snowy

Post by Snowy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:06 am

People I ate.

My wife.
My ex-girlfriend
my previous ex-girlfriend..

The Prince Of Darkness
Location: Either on a train or in a pub (if neither, arguing with an Eastern Block work colleague)

Post by The Prince Of Darkness » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:22 am

29. I just came in to this email from some FI related knob jockey
"although I don’t know the skill sets of the resources named in here they seem very high for this piece of work"

I just responded "By your own admission, you say you don't know the skill sets. On what basis therefore are you questioning this? A friend of mine just got a pay rise. He is now on £46,000 per annum. Would you consider that a reasonable salary?

Probably you wouldn't want to answer that until I tell you what he does.

QED

PoD"
Former SAP PM, looking to move in Lawn Mower business

thx4allthefish

Post by thx4allthefish » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:16 am

30. people -and i am talking retirees here- that get it into their heads, that the only appropriate time to mow the lawn (and i am talking a big lawn here) is on saturdays, at 7:15 a. m.
curiousorange wrote: I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?

intelemark

Post by intelemark » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:30 am

As if volume can make up for missing content in his argument

bgamble

Post by bgamble » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:39 am

I cant understand, what makes a man, hate another man, help me understand

thx4allthefish

Post by thx4allthefish » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:43 am

32. people stating the obvious
33. people asking questions long anwered

Hot Asien Teen

Post by Hot Asien Teen » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:39 am

34. People who bitch and moan about everyone.
Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called electrons, that you cannot see with the naked eye unless you have been drinking.

Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.

malgo

Post by malgo » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:53 am

I cant understand, what makes a man, hate another man, help me understand
... a woman ...
Best Regards,
Malgo