Help a nigga or destroy a brother?

Discussion about non-SAP related issues: Inquiries, Personal & Commercial advertisements, etc. ( For registered users only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish, The Prince Of Darkness

Willie 3

Re: Help a nigga or destroy a brother?

Post by Willie 3 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:29 am

Rich wrote: Do has been suggested above.
Thanks for backing my suggestion...
Two wrongs don't make a right but three lefts do......

Rich

Post by Rich » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:01 am

Willie 3 wrote:Me thinks ShyLady is in need of some good sex :mrgreen: .......Seems her sexual frustrations, tend to influence her professional behaviour.

Willie.
<Ahem>Do has been suggested above. Well Mostly. The optional ones might do you a bit of good as well....</ahem>
Regards

Rich

Abap KC:http://www.richard-harper.me.uk/Kb
SFMDR:http://www.se37.com

YuriT

Post by YuriT » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:29 am

Interesting "shygirl and everyone else" thread I must say.

I don't agree with racism part of shygirl's conspiracy theory. There are around 2 people on this forum whose race I am aware of. I'm sure it's close to that for most of others. That's how forums work. People are judging other people based on what they do - the only available input. The color is irrelevant.

*cough* PMS *cough*

muhnkee_2
Location: where the sun is shining, drinks are cold and the food is good

Post by muhnkee_2 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:36 am

when the hell did freshers become a racist term?
what a load of codswallop - having worked in asia, europe and latin america, i have encountered the term in all these places and in each of these regions it refers to people starting out in SAP - it has nothing to do with their ethnicity...
i say we stop feeding the troll, she is just looking for people to argue with!
Author of Discover SAP ERP HCM
A high level introduction to the capabilities and functionality of SAP HR
Available now from SAP Press
http://sap-press.com/product.cfm?account=&product=H2989

The Prince Of Darkness
Location: Either on a train or in a pub (if neither, arguing with an Eastern Block work colleague)

Post by The Prince Of Darkness » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:44 am

Spartan - I hereby summon you
Former SAP PM, looking to move in Lawn Mower business

muhnkee_2
Location: where the sun is shining, drinks are cold and the food is good

Post by muhnkee_2 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:45 am

i too invoke the presence of The Coder to pass judgement on this post.
Author of Discover SAP ERP HCM
A high level introduction to the capabilities and functionality of SAP HR
Available now from SAP Press
http://sap-press.com/product.cfm?account=&product=H2989

Jim B

Post by Jim B » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:51 am

Arminius returns?

thx4allthefish

Post by thx4allthefish » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:57 am

shygirl

there was a time - once - when there was such a thing as netiquette. that was a time when people, who were new to a community, tried to find out about the members of that community before even daring to post, let alone come trampling in a public forum's General Discussion board, spitting insults and call the 'resident locals' racists and ignorants in matters religious or otherwise, abusing them by belittling theirs answers and negate all the social and ethnical understanding those 'residents' have gained during their lifetime, topping all that by (and here i am totally with Jim B) a very bizzare differentiation between 'newbies' and 'freshers' that half the world has heard nothing about.
curiousorange wrote: I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?

mike_ac

Post by mike_ac » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:49 am

Wow -- why hasn't this person been banned yet?

Shygirl, if you're careful, you can still join the SAP community. If you aren't, there are people here who know how to find out who you are from your sign in. You could literally be ostracized out of any number of jobs you could otherwise work your way into.

Everyone here VOLUNTEERS so that they can help the less experienced out there. Many of us (myself included) have worked our way out of poverty at one time or another. I know of a good handful from central Asia (my wife among them), who have worked themselves out of third world poverty. It can be done.

What you may be seeing is that we all share a common background, in that none of us were spoonfed, and all of us took an ethical route to our current careers. We are all self-taught, and allowed experience to speak to us. We hold these to be fundamental tenants, and we stick to them.

When someone comes in asking a question that could be answered by trying the system ONCE, it is frustrating, because it takes time away from others who can genuinely use our VOLUNTARY, ALTRUISTIC help.

The GD can get rude, no question. This is the forum where everyone lets their tensions out, because they need an outlet of one form or another. SAP questions get roasted here.

Mods, aren't personal, directed insults cause for a lifetime ban? We don't need petty drama on a professional forum.
"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk?" –Albert Einstein, when confronted by a neat freak about the disarray in his work space

The Prince Of Darkness
Location: Either on a train or in a pub (if neither, arguing with an Eastern Block work colleague)

Post by The Prince Of Darkness » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:58 am

mike_ac wrote:Wow -- why hasn't this person been banned yet?
I don't have much to look forward to in life anymore, but S_C's response is one of them.
Former SAP PM, looking to move in Lawn Mower business

thx4allthefish

Post by thx4allthefish » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:28 am

mike_ac wrote: Mods, aren't personal, directed insults cause for a lifetime ban? We don't need petty drama on a professional forum.
mike, this is SAPFans GD. still. ever has been. the tone in here was never exactly what one might call polite. when asking for a ban, please think back ... and try to count the ones that wouldn't be here anymore.

until now, this thread is pretty much under control. i will watch it closely, you have my word on that. and i will act accordingly.

thank you for your understanding.
curiousorange wrote: I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?

Snowy

Post by Snowy » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:04 am

I am locking this, the topic title is racist...

have a nice day.