New Game, Wish with a twist

Discussion about non-SAP related issues: Inquiries, Personal & Commercial advertisements, etc. ( For registered users only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish, The Prince Of Darkness

mike_ac

Re: New Game, Wish with a twist

Post by mike_ac » Fri May 08, 2009 7:51 am

thx4allthefish wrote:granted. it does. so do the side-effects. the velocity of the kicking in is linear to the impact of the side-effects.
(Back from painting the toilet) Thanks! That was perfect -- thanks to the last round of MC, I now have a spastic colon which is quite used to periodic bowel flushes. A couple of liters of gatorade, and I'm ready to go.
YuriT wrote:I wish I knew how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood
Granted. You know it is one bushel, but you nobody believes you, and you are forced to spend the rest of your Disneyland days trying to prove it.

I wish my boss could be tongue-tied more often than not...
"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk?" –Albert Einstein, when confronted by a neat freak about the disarray in his work space

Snowy

Post by Snowy » Fri May 08, 2009 11:09 am

granted, you boss has resigned and went in to Politics.

I wish it would rain down, down me.

thx4allthefish

Post by thx4allthefish » Fri May 08, 2009 1:54 pm

granted. it rains down down you. it pours down down you. it streams down down you. it ... did you know that the English have 104 words for rain? as the pollen-stained watery tide carries you along (short of drowning you) you have a couple of seconds to marvel at English Vocabulary.

i wish i was not dizzy in my head.
curiousorange wrote: I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?

Snowy

Post by Snowy » Mon May 11, 2009 6:08 am

granted! simply stop smoking pot, or stop drinking alcohol!

I wish you a merry Christmas!

Rich

Post by Rich » Mon May 11, 2009 6:20 am

Granted.

I accept your wishes for next Christmas and intend to have a really good time with lots of presents, especially from you Snowy, and a big fat turkey from (and served by) Fish with all the trimmings when she manages to restore her minisap.

You, however, find yourself on the otherside of the window, looking in at all the festive activity but your thumbs are tied together behind your back so you can't knock on the window to let us know you're there, your head is encased in a fluffy cushion so you can't headbutt the window and make a noise, your feet are buried in concrete so you can't kick the door to get our attention, and finally you are tied to a post so you can't throw yourself through the window to join the festivities even if you could throw yourself about weighed down by half a ton of concrete.

And since you have no booze (or pot), and if you did because your thumbs are tied you can't drink it your Xmas is basically wrecked.

Feeling sorry for the restrained Snowman of the future, I wish that he has an extremely good, brilliant, mind blowing New Year instead.
Regards

Rich

Abap KC:http://www.richard-harper.me.uk/Kb
SFMDR:http://www.se37.com

magicmonkeyman

Post by magicmonkeyman » Mon May 11, 2009 7:48 am

Granted, but the hangover lasts until mid August.

I wish I could ride my mountain bike on days like this.

Hot Asien Teen

Post by Hot Asien Teen » Mon May 11, 2009 10:42 am

Granted, but the seat was stolen.

I wish Alister Darling's eyebrows would get up and admit that they are really Aliens trying to ruin the UK.
Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called electrons, that you cannot see with the naked eye unless you have been drinking.

Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.

thx4allthefish

Post by thx4allthefish » Mon May 11, 2009 10:52 am

granted, they admit that they are aliens here to ruin the UK. but they have not thought that somebody like rich would already be there, meeting them and slap them to unconsciousness with the lovely turkey i have prepared and was ready to serve ...

i wish to see my hat every day.
curiousorange wrote: I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?

Hot Asien Teen

Post by Hot Asien Teen » Mon May 11, 2009 11:08 am

Granted, but its a sombrero.

I wish new challanges to the human domination of the world come in sizes bigger than micobes (such as aliens or zombies, or a combination of the two, and they should be female. like zombie Amazon women from the moon.)
Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called electrons, that you cannot see with the naked eye unless you have been drinking.

Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.

magicmonkeyman

Post by magicmonkeyman » Tue May 12, 2009 1:46 am

Granted, but they all decide to camp out in your living room, dress up as Pat Butcher, dose you up on mescaline and make you watch re-runs of Eastenders circa 1993 24 hours a day with them whilst they plan for world domination.

I wish my cold would go away.

Rich

Post by Rich » Tue May 12, 2009 1:57 am

magicmonkeyman wrote:Granted, but they all decide to camp out in your living room, dress up as Pat Butcher, dose you up on mescaline and make you watch re-runs of Eastenders circa 1993 24 hours a day with them whilst they plan for world domination.

I wish my cold would go away.
You forgot 'Hree! Hree!'.

Your wish is granted. It goes and joins forces with Mikes cold and spastic colon, giving rise to a diabolical new strain of virus. This virus causes a massive increase in the use of Tissues and Toilet paper, causing more deforestation than ever before. People start to horde boxes of tissues and loo rolls as the call for these items escalates through the roof. Other people who are not so lucky start to gather outside the horders homes causing riots which then cause massive pollution with each motion ridden cough or sneeze.

The world slowly drowns in Sh!t......

I wish........ I knew what I wanted.....
Regards

Rich

Abap KC:http://www.richard-harper.me.uk/Kb
SFMDR:http://www.se37.com

Snowy

Post by Snowy » Tue May 12, 2009 5:40 am

Rich wrote:I wish........ I knew what I wanted.....
granted! You know what you want, because you are a man!

I wish I could get drunk at work.

YuriT

Post by YuriT » Tue May 12, 2009 7:37 am

Granted. Now your job is determining amount of alcohol in cheap perfume by its taste.

I wish someone would express love towards me by making 4 mind controlled albino guerrillas shout "I love you, Yuri" from the roof.

magicmonkeyman

Post by magicmonkeyman » Tue May 12, 2009 9:35 am

Granted, but afterwards they fling poo at you, before kidnapping you, taking you to the Carnigie Hall and make you watch Edie Brickell perform her greatest hits in a non-stop loop. You go insane and your brain goes into meltdown and leaks out of your ears. You are left wholeheartedly believing that New York performance art is the only form of entertainment.

I wish I could have a decent nights sleep.

MattG

Post by MattG » Tue May 12, 2009 10:16 am

Granted, just the one mind you! All other nights you toss and turn, alone.

I wish Rich hadn't lied about my shock absorber, £286 is a hole in the wallet I could do without.
PS try German.
MattG.
Image Search SAPfans