SAP support structure document (Post implementation Support)

Discussion about non-SAP related issues: Inquiries, Personal & Commercial advertisements, etc. ( For registered users only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish, The Prince Of Darkness

ruffian

SAP support structure document (Post implementation Support)

Post by ruffian » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:05 am

hi,
can someone let me know where to find any example of SAP Support Structure document? I m actually looking for documents which covers SAP support for any organization which include their own ( SAP support team, organization chart, team member roles and responsibilities, team member SOP and WBS, support escalation process, and other). please advise me. i have completed 50 % of this document for my company team to refer it.

ese_pinche_ABAP

Re: SAP support structure document (Post implementation Support)

Post by ese_pinche_ABAP » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:01 am

So then I guess you are a member of the Post Implementation Suppport Staff (PISS)?

I'd recommend you leave your document at 50% complete then you can just get rid of whomever and whatever is not covered, saving the company a ton of money (and you can then ask for a nice bonus for yourself!). :lol:

thx4allthefish

Post by thx4allthefish » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:53 am

if you are going to be a member of PISS, we can help you to make your life a lot easier.

first, consider A. R. S. E.. using A. R. S. E. will reduce all support matters by at least 80%.

trust us, we saw it all :wink:
curiousorange wrote: I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?

Rich

Post by Rich » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:58 pm

But then, if you're going to implement that type of structure you are making a capital investment that could be construed as an asset and then you would be co-opted as part of F.A.R.T, The Fixed Asset Review Team.
Regards

Rich

Abap KC:http://www.richard-harper.me.uk/Kb
SFMDR:http://www.se37.com

swright

Post by swright » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:05 pm

Do not overlook the importantnce of the Post Impelentation Management Perspective
If you install isn't spiffy enough the management team will want to P.I.M.P your A.R.S.E
Sandi
~~~~

Tuly kiwi. Image

Putting the Chur in Christchurch, bro!

BradB

Post by BradB » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:38 pm

And if you intend to use A.R.S.E., then you'd better include a section in your document on preventing S.H.A.R.T.s - Support Hampered Application Recovery Trends. Otherwise, you be sitting in the middle of an awful mess...
Ironman Triathlete and SAP Dev/Config Expert
(which is harder?)