cross link SAP transactions

Discussion about non-SAP related issues: Inquiries, Personal & Commercial advertisements, etc. ( For registered users only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish, The Prince Of Darkness

bill_sd

Re: cross link SAP transactions

Post by bill_sd » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:28 pm

k12rswow wrote:To Billsd: you shouldn't be on this site, if you don't have any good advice

To SWRight: Women should keep silent

To ADap Doctor: Point me to a reference instead of a general direction
Listen up ya little scooter-monkey, I can take your verbal crap with no problem, and I am pretty sure you are easily recognizable out in the general public, cuz I know you are quite the eloquant personality type that everyone wants to be around (NOT)

Doc, can we zero in on his IP? I have some vacation and airmiles saved up with nothing better to do :twisted:

swright

Post by swright » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:52 pm

k12rswow wrote: To Billsd: you shouldn't be on this site, if you don't have any good advice
Nowt wrong with bill's advice. If you cannot understand something so clear and starightforward then perhaps you should not be on tthis site

k12rswow wrote:To SWRight: Women should keep silent
Well you know I'd try but the keys to click somewhat as I type on the keayboard. :roll:
If telling me that women should be silent is the best you can do for a witty comeback, it is fucking pathetic. Is da widdy-liddle bwat sacred of women because they show his inadequacies for what they are? Does he suffer from performance anxiety or is he just an out-dated misogynist

I think you'll find that some of the guys around here prefer their women to make a little noise, (in vic's case Baaaa) so you are way off in trying to issue instructions.
I'll not keep silent for you, I'm not the submissive type, and you are not even worthy of a spanking.

k12rswow wrote:To ADap Doctor: Point me to a reference instead of a general direction
This Doc may have cold hands and feel the need to give you carnio-prcotological exam. So don't piss him off. I'm sure he is curious about just how far up your arse, you have managed to stick your head.
Last edited by swright on Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sandi
~~~~

Tuly kiwi. Image

Putting the Chur in Christchurch, bro!

swright

Post by swright » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:04 pm

k12rswow wrote:Alright guys,

Think about it, I am asking a ligitimate SAP question. In return I get replies from

Dude,
McBeth,
and
Idiot Docat

Tell me the value in that? If there are no users that have an answer, don't give back colloquial crap. I'll go elsewhere to get answers
BTW if you cannot tell the difference bwtween poster and their signature quotations, you really are in trouble. One doubts if any answer provided will be simple enough for you to understand.
Sandi
~~~~

Tuly kiwi. Image

swright

Post by swright » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:08 pm

Rich can we nominate this ijit for a Darwin Award?

I'm sure he's not long for the real world genepool if his offline attitude is anything like his online one.
Sandi
~~~~

Tuly kiwi. Image

Count

Post by Count » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:19 pm

To Billsd: you shouldn't be on this site, if you don't have any good advice
yes I agree with this,.. he is a moose we dont mind sheep and/or lawnmowers in this forum but moose .... no sir ;) :P but for making the one ligitimate statement here, you will be awarded with the "honorary-d*ckhead" (I dont know why I bother with the * with this kind of nitwits :roll: ), award. Also I think as Sandi says u may as well be a top contender for a darwin award.
I have a variety of answers to this but believe me none of em is kind. so can we just stick to the finger rules, specifically the one which is referred to (in more literary circles) as the single-finger-salute?? Good :twisted:

To ADap Doctor: Point me to a reference instead of a general direction
Yes the doc is capable of a reference , if anybody is,... and I guess his best reference for you would be to refer you to a "frontal lobotomy" ....

Doc: can you please lend me ure chainsaw? I would like to perform the lobotomy here please :D :mrgreen:
-------------------------------------------

Count
cognosce te ipsum, corripe cervisiam ;)

Dictator-for-life-of-the-Tuly-Idiot-Order
viewtopic.php?t=287109

Jim B

Post by Jim B » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:18 am

k12rswow wrote:
Priceless!

Brave, but not clever. Reminds me of the Farside cartoon with the caption "In what was destined to be a short-lived spectacle, a chicken drifts into a samurai bar..."

Jim

ib

Post by ib » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:39 am

k12rswow,

First you post a barely inteligible technical question in a forum that is clearly marked NOT for technical questions and then you get outrageously rude to anyone who points it out to you? You have said things here which would either get you punched or arrested in any civilised country, so I assume you don't live in one?

You seem to be too stupid to understand what is being said to you here ..............

The people you have chosen to insult are generally well regarded on this site, and you are not! So .. just fuck off and die, will ya? You'd be doing the world a favour .........
Last edited by ib on Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards.
ib

The Prince Of Darkness
Location: Either on a train or in a pub (if neither, arguing with an Eastern Block work colleague)

Post by The Prince Of Darkness » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:53 am

k12rswow wrote:
You really are a tw@ of the highest order. I have to stick up for Sandi and her fellow kind here as your request is totally unreasonable (unless you know of a silent washing machine and how to stop bacon sizzling in the morning).
Former SAP PM, looking to move in Lawn Mower business

abap_doctor

Post by abap_doctor » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:54 am

Roll up! Roll up! :D

Chain-saws on the left, baseball bats on the right! :lol: :lol:

I'll be doing the proctological exam today using the latest technique, jointly developed by the San Fran Pink hospital in conjunction with the Brighton philharmonic... :shock:

According to best-practice I will be bracing myself with both hands on your shoulders... So bend over and think of something nice... It should all be over in about 7 minutes... If you hear any puffing or panting, don't worry, it's all part of the procedure... :evil:
The Doc
Tuly Idiot Magna Grand Docot Image

abap_doctor

Post by abap_doctor » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:59 am

BTW:

IP Location: Image United States Milwaukee Rockwell Automation
Resolve Host: mkedef1.rockwellautomation.com
The Doc
Tuly Idiot Magna Grand Docot Image

ccm

Post by ccm » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:58 am

abap_doctor wrote:BTW:

IP Location: Image United States Milwaukee Rockwell Automation
Resolve Host: mkedef1.rockwellautomation.com

hmmm...I've got a co-worker who previously worked for Rockwell - he still has contacts in their IT department - maybe someone should drop them a line to see if they are aware that this guy doesn't know squat. :twisted:

Snowy

Post by Snowy » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:01 am

go ahead CCM! we support you!

bgamble

Post by bgamble » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:50 am

Perfect, lets all grab our pitchforks and torches and gather round Rockwell waiting for someone who looks like he is an asshole to come out.

By the way we do have some folks up in the Milwaukee area right?
In my opinion, Pepper Spray is underutilized as an effective tool for scope control

swright

Post by swright » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:40 pm

The Prince Of Darkness wrote:
k12rswow wrote:
You really are a tw@ of the highest order. I have to stick up for Sandi and her fellow kind here as your request is totally unreasonable (unless you know of a silent washing machine and how to stop bacon sizzling in the morning).
Ooh get you, do you want to be washed down before or after I sizzle your bacon?
Sandi
~~~~

Tuly kiwi. Image

Count

Post by Count » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:54 pm

swright wrote:
The Prince Of Darkness wrote:
k12rswow wrote:
Ooh get you, do you want to be washed down before or after I sizzle your bacon?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so much for standing up for friends :lol: :lol: :lol:

Count
cognosce te ipsum, corripe cervisiam ;)

Dictator-for-life-of-the-Tuly-Idiot-Order
viewtopic.php?t=287109