This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Trying to create query in SQVI ---FI and MM

SAP-OTHER (SAP Components and all other issues that do not fall under above categories)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Trying to create query in SQVI ---FI and MM

Postby nortcr » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Any help that can be given will be much appreciated. I have been pulling pout what little hair I have remaining trying to get this to work.

Basically I'm trying to create a query in SQVI that shows all of the fields that are displayed when t-code FBL3N is ran. I am also going to add additional fields that are not in FBL3N( Standard Cost,Net Price, Material Description, G/L account description) . I understand that most of the fields from FBL3N are in table BSEG, but this table cannot be used for joins. As it stands right now I have table BKPF joined to BSIS which gives me much of what I need except for Material Number and Purchase Order Number. These two items are available in MSEG and MKPF, but I cannot seem to find a valid field to join. My understanding is that the link is available from FI to SD to MM, but once again I have not been able to find a good table in SD to use in a join. Unfortunately, because of the draconian restrictions put on me by my malevolent IT overlords I am stuck using SQVI and cannot create an ABAP query.

As it stands now: BKPF joined to BSIS need link to MKPF, MSEG, or EKKO all other tables I have linked work as expected

Thanks

Craig
nortcr

Re: Trying to create query in SQVI ---FI and MM

Postby dozent » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:59 am

Dear nortcr,

have a look at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0QUoho9UHM
internet video to Quick View even if you don´t understand italian
especially from 5:28 to 6:40 until 7:32.

Then do it analogous with SAP Query.
dozent

Return to SAP Other