GUIxt

Third Party products such as GuiXT, BMC Patrol, Vertex, Ixos etc...

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Stcharlesrob

GUIxt

Post by Stcharlesrob » Thu Nov 21, 2002 2:21 pm

Has anyone ever heard of this tool or used it?

KeithS

Post by KeithS » Thu Nov 21, 2002 4:49 pm

Sorry folks but I have deleted my contributions to this forum.

Although I am grateful to some who appreciate what contributions I have made to SAPFans.com I have decided to remove any of my contributions and to move on to group discussions where things are more proactive and productive and less interest in producing hatred.

KeithS
Last edited by KeithS on Sun Mar 23, 2003 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Henk

Post by Henk » Fri Nov 22, 2002 3:11 am

Hi Stcharlesrob,

Have a look at
http://www.synactive.com

Regards
Henk

Jimj

Post by Jimj » Fri Nov 22, 2002 3:25 am

I've started playing with it to try to reduce the chasing around on the menus in our sales office and in Accounts. This does not include adding or removing fields on the screens (yet??)

I've added company messages and information and a logo to the sign on screen and then added approximately 6 or so buttons onto the main menu that take users directly to what they want to do i.e. as mentioned before, to save time and effort chasing down menus etc. I've also added several buttons to mine to get to the tools I use quickly e.g. ABAP, SAPScript design, SPAD etc.

It works fine like this and is in test mode at the moment with several users. Deciding the most appropriate manner of getting to the scripts needed is important i.e. are they on the local workstation or on the server. Remember that if the server link fails, then you are back to straight SAP..

Jim

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:22 am

this is a good tool . i have used this tool, with this tool u can solve lot of user's problem like while running a transaction the user sees lot fields in the screen but he does not need to fill all so by using this u can delete unwanted fields and u can do so much other things.

thanks
pali

Documation

Re: GUIxt

Post by Documation » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:28 am

Hi,

As an alternative, you could also store the scripts in a SAP Web Repository.

This gives you the added ability of then being able to version your scripts, and also, takes away the hassle of a server that is not up, or distribution to multiple workstations when a script is updated.

Regards,
Freddie Botha
Documation Consulting Services

http://www.documation.co.za
freddieb@documation.co.za

SAP FUN© - Finetuned User Navigation
"Contact us for more information on this exciting concept"

thx4allthefish

Re: GUIxt

Post by thx4allthefish » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Documation

stop resurrecting the dead! this thread is almost 7 years old!
any more of this and i'll come after you.
topic locked.
curiousorange wrote: I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?