This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

GR for Inbound Delivery WMMBXY (WMMBID01, WMMBID02)

Interfaces (ALE, IDOC, RFC, EDI etc.)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

GR for Inbound Delivery WMMBXY (WMMBID01, WMMBID02)

Postby sapfanatic.com » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:44 pm

Hi I am testing to process the GR of an inbound delivery via transaction code WE19 but is getting an error that says "Document does not contain any items".

I have a PO number 2289594 and an inbound delivery document number 0180041604 created already. I havent' GRd that inbound delivery via VL32N and haven't GR'd the PO with reference to the inbound delivery via MIGO because I want it to be automatic via the idoc interface.
So what I did was I went to WE19 and did a test. I entered message type "WMMBXY". In segment E1MBXYH, I entered the doc date, posting date, and transaction code MIGO. In the segment E1MBXYI, I entered movement type 101 and movement indicator "B". In segment E1MBXYJ I entered the inbound delivery doc number 0180041604 in VLIEF_AVIS and the line item number 000001 in VBELP_AVIS as instructed in this site http://nafran.blogspot.com/2010/03/idoc ... mmbxy.html

But upon execution of WE19 with function module L_IDOC_INPUT_WMMBXY, I got error saying "Document does not contain any items". Can anyone help me how to solve this?

can anyone tell me if it is possible in one message type to process the GR of the inbound delivery and at the same time will GR the PO with reference to the inbound delivery? If yes, how to do that?
sapfanatic.com

Return to Interfaces