This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Problems with NCO V3 RFC calls after SAP Abap exception

Interfaces (ALE, IDOC, RFC, EDI etc.)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Problems with NCO V3 RFC calls after SAP Abap exception

Postby adicu » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:54 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Alin and I'm working as a .Net developper on a SAP related project. As you've guessed, I'm new to the forums and I've come here with a problem...

We intensively use RFC with the NCO V3. I've used the 3.0.6 and the 3.0.10 versions and both seem to have problems after receiving exceptions from SAP.

1. NCO 3.0.6 . I call L_TO_CONFIRM to confirm a transfer order. I get a type of Abap exception that tells me the TO is confirmed. Then I call RFC_READ_TABLE on T100, to get the label of the exception. Here I get a technical exception with the message Function module "䰀开吀伀开䌀䄀一䌀䔀䰀" not found. On the SAP side, they realy get a call for an RFC named "䰀开吀伀开䌀䄀一䌀䔀䰀".
2. NCO 3.0.10. Same test case or close by... a sequence of RFC calls. The first call works but if SAP responds with an exception, the next call gives the message "Invalid Delta Manager object ID (2 <=> 1)".

It seems to me that either:
A. I do something wrong with the way I use the Nco and the RFC calling related mecanisms.
B. Or there's a problem within the Nco and this problem is activated after catching a SAP sent exception.

While having the 3.0.6 installed, I've searched for a few days, even tried to replace the librfc32.dll, but with no result. Then I changed to 3.0.10 version and the 2nd problem replaced the 1st.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Alin
adicu

Return to Interfaces