This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

updation of outbound through idoc by LSP

Interfaces (ALE, IDOC, RFC, EDI etc.)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Re: updation of outbound through idoc by LSP

Postby leewxm » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:47 am

Hi
Did you ever have any success with this? I also want to Create an Outbound Delivery in SAP using an inbound idoc sent from an External Warehouse.
The External warehouse will notify when good have been shipped which will instigate us to issue the stock through a delivery with reference to a Scheduling Agreement.

I have tried various combinations but without success, currently I am getting idoc with status 51 "Document is incomplete: You cannot save the delivery
" but I do not believe it is really an incompletion problem based on investigations.

I am using the following:
Message Type: DESADV
Process Code: DELS / DESA - tried both and get the same error
FM assigned to DELS = /SPE/IDOC_INPUT_DESADV1
FM assigned to DESA = IDOC_INPUT_DESADV

Any ideas appreciated.
For those wonderign why we don't use a typical External Warehouse Setup. The call off of stock from the customer to the Ext Warehouse is through a JIT. The JIT is passed to SAP updating the Scheduling Agreement JIT Delivery Schedule (This drives MRP if there si a shortage). Only when the Ext Warehouse has delivered to the customer do we want to process the stock out of our system.

Thanks
leewxm

Re: updation of outbound through idoc by LSP

Postby leewxm » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:37 am

Could idoc SHP_OBDLV_SAVE_REPLICA be used from the Decentralized WM setup maybe?
But I am not sure we would be able to Create With Ref to Sched Agreement
leewxm

Return to Interfaces