stock transport orders in Retail

Industry Solutions (IS-B, IS-H, IS-Oil, IS-P, IS-Retail, IS-T, RIVA etc.)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

axisist

stock transport orders in Retail

Post by axisist » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:11 pm

Hi,
I have a problem in creating stock transport order from a distribution center(plant) to sites(plant). i have already created all the master data needed for it but could not able to create it. the system generates the error "06280 Shipping data for material X is not maintained." as it is different in customizing from standart R/3 system i created my sites by trx WB01. I created customer and vendor with referance to the distribution centers and sites. but i think there is a key that i am missing.

it is a Retail system and i know to maintain it SAP r/3 system but it does not as it is in standart.

waiting for a reply.

TriciaG

Solution?

Post by TriciaG » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:09 am

Did you ever find the solution to this? I am having the same problem.

Thanks

Tricia

Vardhan

hi

Post by Vardhan » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:11 am

In your store, maintain the supplying dc in WB02, after this all is like normal r/3

big_buddy_boy

Post by big_buddy_boy » Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:16 am

Do also check the Shipping conditions in the customer view of the store which will receive.

Muralidhara

Re: stock transport orders in Retail

Post by Muralidhara » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:25 am

Hi,

Maintain STO settings for a Site, Select Customizing and maintain Table T161V

For item category customization, follow following path or trasaction code 0184;

IMG à Logistic Execution à Shipping à Deliveries à Define Item Category Determination for deliveries.

Maintain above setting and let me know your feedback.

Bye,

H.N.Muralidhara

axisist wrote:Hi,
I have a problem in creating stock transport order from a distribution center(plant) to sites(plant). i have already created all the master data needed for it but could not able to create it. the system generates the error "06280 Shipping data for material X is not maintained." as it is different in customizing from standart R/3 system i created my sites by trx WB01. I created customer and vendor with referance to the distribution centers and sites. but i think there is a key that i am missing.

it is a Retail system and i know to maintain it SAP r/3 system but it does not as it is in standart.

waiting for a reply.

vijooke

Post by vijooke » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:35 pm

Check your loading group and transport grp that u have definedn in the article master...coz shipping data is pulle from these two details in the master...
Ruban

ramjet

shipping point determination to be carried out

Post by ramjet » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:31 pm

Define:
Shipping points
Loading groups

Assign:
Assign pick loccation to sites
Shipping points to sites and storage location

Material master:
Assign loading group (Field LADGR I think) to the material in the logistics view of the store.

Cheers,
Ram

vera666

Re: stock transport orders in Retail

Post by vera666 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:39 am

Hello,

i'm having the same problem. The shipping data is set up correctly. My problem is that i cannot assign in the plant master data a vendor to the customer. Customer for plant was created, but i cannot assign a vendor in change mode because the field is grey.

I'm sure the stock transport order doesn't work because of this.

If somebody has a solution to this, i would be very grateful.

Thank you very much.