This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

EWM-ECC Communication Issue

APO: Advanced Planning and Optimization

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

EWM-ECC Communication Issue

Postby NPATEL21 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Hi,

I have a question related to data transfer from EWM to ECC 6.0. and please help. I am testing with IDES ECC 6.0 and IDES SCM 7.0. Completely new to this area.

The following is what I have done in ECC and is working fine from ECC6.0 to EWM. I have done the necessary configuration in EWM.
- Defined the CIF and transferred material, Vendor to EWM - working fine
- Created PO and Inbound Delivery in ECC and is visible in EWM - Working fine.
- Created the warehouse task and order and confirmed putaway - working fine.
- The stock is available in actual storage bin - working fine.

But the massage is not triggered in EWM after putaway confirmation to reflect in ECC. I did some investgation in ECC and EWM using the transaction SMQ1 and SMQ2 but found nothing. As per the document EWM110, I have done the CIF setting to the best of my knwledge. However, still something is missing and I am not able to figure out. The RFC destination defined in SCM - SM59 for ECC is working fine.

Please help me from where to start checking the setting or if there is any step in the process I am missing. Or do I need to trigger the message manually, if so then please let me know the transaction code?

Regards
Narottam
NPATEL21

Re: EWM-ECC Communication Issue

Postby NPATEL21 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:15 pm

I have resolved the issue.

The entry "Standard RFC destination for BAPI Calls” was missing for the RFC connection in SCM Server.

It is working now.

Cheers
Narottam
NPATEL21

Postby jassi » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:53 am

Hello Narottam,

I am trying to setup interface between EWM and ECC60. Would it be possible for you to share the steps that need to be followed as i am not able to find much information on the help documentation.
Appreciate, if you could suggest steps, you can send me email at bhaskarman@yahoo.com.

Thanks and regards,
Jassi
jassi

Postby dhiren1529 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:32 am

Request you to provide detailed worksteps ,if possible for integrating ECC to EWM.
Earlier i tried and master data was getting cif to ewm.After few days it throws error saying "Inbound Queue Blocked"
Request to help me out with this
dhiren1529

Postby sappractices » Fri May 18, 2012 12:58 am

Narottam,

Is it possible to help me in ECC and EWM CIF Configuration part.Iam getting an error in inbound and outbound queue error clearance.Please revert back with this following id:
{email scrubbed, topic locked for necromancy and highjacking}
sappractices

Return to APO and SCM