This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Please share what is the popular business content widely use

Business Warehouse

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Please share what is the popular business content widely use

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 23, 2002 6:27 am

Hello All

We are planning to start our BW implementation but not sure what to implement. I am wondering if all of you kindly share what are the popular business content areas in wide usage in many sites. Like the question I am being asked is when most reporting can be done in R/3 how can we use BW. Can you please share how you are using CO-PA, GL, AR, AP, MM, IM, HR business content in BW all I want is which are the popular and widely used BW business content.

Thanks in advance
Charlotte

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 23, 2002 11:03 am

My answer to this is that it is not so much of the popularity but the business and user requirements that you're after specifically for your company. What modules or application areas that you have implemented in R/3, you would be able to activate the business content areas and then extract and review the reports to see whether the reports are any of use to you and your users. You could also create your own reports based on the characteristics that are provided in the Business Content areas or also add custom characteristics to it to meet your reporting requirements.

Return to Business Warehouse